The next day chapter 6

It's the next day, which is Monday. Yesterday was Farah's birthday party. Also know as the worst day ever! Well ,anyways I'm sitting in my first period class, P.E . It's raining outside so we can't run today. We are inside the P.E classroom sitting in groups while the Teacher gives us a lesson about being healthy or something like that. I am sitting with Nicole and some other friends, and I'm sitting here just daydreaming of Mikey. Wishing he was mine and all, but hey I can't have what's not mine. I need to try to move on, it's so difficult though. His eyes, his lips, his perfect hair he's just... "Jazmin! Snap out of it" my teacher called out. Raising my head up. I said "Huh? Oh I'm sorry Ms...? Teacher" "Ms. Teacher ?" She said confused. I can't believe I forgot her name. "Im sorry I'm still half asleep". I said. "She said "well wake up" and went on with her lesson. During passing period I was walking to my second class, biology . After bio I go to break. At break I saw Jade walking with Alex. Alex is a good looking sophomore. Of course not as good looking as Mikey. When I was walking towards the cafeteria I see Nicole. "Nicole!" I yelled out making everyone around me look at me. I speed walked up to her while looking around starring back at everyone. Nicole laughed a little then I said " look, over there." "Where?" She said. I answered "There!!","WHERE!?" She replied louder. "Ugh!"I pointed at Jade's direction but making sure no one looked at me while pointing. She said "Ohh their probably just friends". I said "true" in a disappointed way. Then we got breakfast and headed to our third period.
After school I went home did my homework and ate some chips. "Ugh mom I'm so bored" I whined to her while walking to the living room. She said "help me make dinner." I said " yeah... No, I'm just going to call Nicole and invite her over." My mom said "fine".
*Phone ringing*
Nicole: "Hello?"
Me: "What you up to nerd?"
Nicole: "Nothing I'm walking my dog"
Me: "Wow"
Nicole: "Why what's up?"
Me:"Nothing I'm just bored, you should come over."
Nicole:"Ok be there in a while"
Me:"yay ok bye"
*Hangs up the phone*
"She's here!" I said. I opened the door and let her in then we went up to my room. She told me "Have you been on Twitter?" I said "No, why?" While reaching out for my phone. I went on Twitter and saw a picture of Mikey and Jade. I said "Aw look at Mikey he's so cute." While zooming into his face and showing Nicole. She grabbed  my  phone and zoomed out exposing Jade again. I said "ew". We both laughed about it and went on with our day.

* I'm sorry that I haven't been updating its been soooo long I know but here you go* thanks !