• I Hate You II •

Kylo's POV

     She's gone. . . She actually left. I fucked up. I'm so stupid! My anger came over me, so I threw a vase to the ground.

     "Fuck!" I cursed, starting to pick up the pieces. I felt a sharp pain in my fingers when I noticed the glass cut me. I washed the cut then placed a band aid over it.

I suddenly burst into tears. I couldn't stop crying. My heart ached for her.

Your POV (First person btw)

I miss him. I need him. But he doesn't miss me. He doesn't need me. Maybe I should've given him a chance. . . . Or maybe it's good that I didn't.

     "AAAHHHHHH!" I screamed into my pillow with frustration. The screams then turned into sobs.

     "Honey?" I heard my mother say, "Are you okay?"

     Her footsteps came closer and I felt my bed sink. She rubbed my back, comforting me. I sat up and hugged her. I closed my eyes as she stroked my hair.

     "I miss him, mum," I croaked out.

     "Why did you leave?" She asked.

     "He avoided me. Whenever I tried to love him, he just pushed me away." I stated, a bit of anger in my voice.

     "Well, maybe he really was busy." She sat up, "Besides, you can't raise that baby on your own."

"How did yo-"

"I just know." And with that she walked out of my room.

     Ring! Ring!

     I jumped at the sudden noise from my phone. I looked over at it and saw it was Kylo.

Kylo's POV

"Hello?" I sighed in relief as I heard her voice.

     "(Y/N), please come back. I'll explain why I was avoiding you, even I didn't really mean to." I begged for her to come back.

     "Explain right now." She demanded.

     "Well, I was planning on going to Paris with you, and also with some of my other friends to help with my plan. I also wanted first class, for you of course, but that's really expensive, so I got another job. Which explains why I was working so late." I stopped, hoping she would understand.

     "What was your plan when we got to Paris?" She asked. I smiled just thinking about that.

     "Oh, you know. I was going to ask you to marry me." The other line was silent for a minute.

     "Are you-?" She interrupted me.

     "Pick me up in ten. I'm at my mother's house." Then she hung up.

                         ____

     (Y/N) ran out of her mother's house with the same suitcase she had at out  house. She jumped into the passenger seat next to me. Seeing her again made me overwhelmed with joy.

     "Look, (y/n), I know I fucked up," I began to say, "But I want to make it up to you."

     "It's okay, I know why though. But, yeah, make it up to me." (y/n) reassured. She laid her head down on the car door and closed her eyes. I watched her for a second, then I drove to the airport.

     "Also, I'm pregnant." She spoke out.

     "WHAT?" I yelled, almost swerving the car. "And you tried to leave me?!"

     "Are you mad?" She said, a bit of fear in her voice. I immediately felt terrible for yelling.

     "No, just a lot to take in." I continued driving to the airport.

     "Anyways, where are we going?" (Y/n) asked. I smirked.

     "Where do you want to go?" I asked her. "Well, Paris? We were going to go anyways."

     "Okay, Paris it is then." I looked over at her and smiled.

     "If the baby is a boy, we should name him Ben." I suggested.

     "If it's a girl, Rey."

     "Or maybe Matt."

                      _____

AAAHHHHHHH I FINALLY DID IT. Also I've had a pretty shit week. Also again I'm thinking of writing another book but it's a Larry Stylinson thing sooo. But yet again how can I write two books when I can't even handle one?? Anyways

Till next time! 🦄