Mondo Owada x Reader

||Fire|| Mondo x Reader

(Y/n)'s POV-

  I slowly walked out of the school, clutching onto my book bag. As I got closer and closer to my house I started to smell fire. When my house was only a few blocks away, I could see a thick smoke drifting in the air. I started running, as I turned the corner of my street I saw my house. It was surrounded by smoke that engulfed the entirety of the house, making it barely visible. I could see small specks of orange poking out. As I ran up to my house I saw my mom, dad, and my dog Bailey out front near a ambulance. "Mom where's (Insert Sibling Name)?" I asked, looking around. "I.. She's still in there." My mother said sobbing. I ran up to the front of my house, and tried to get in. A strong hand grabbed me and pulled me out. "Stop! It's not safe in there!" It was Mondo Owada, a fire-fighter that I knew from school. He was a few grades above me but I'd often see him riding his motorcycle with his friends.

"My sibling is in there!" I yelled, tears forming in my eyes. "Stay here!" He said walking inside the house. I ran back to my family, sitting down next to Bailey. The pug happily licked my face. "It's okay Bails.. (Sibling) will be okay." I said to her. About 8 minutes later I saw two people rushing out of the building. One of them was Mondo, the other was "(sibling)!" I yelled, running towards them. I helped get them to the ambulance, and let the paramedics do their jobs. I ran over to Mondo and quickly latched onto him. He seemed quite surprised by my hug, but hugged back anyways. "Thank you so much." I say; hugging him more. As I pulled away I looked up at him. I slowly leaned in and kissed him.

"So that's how I met your dad!" You said, smiling at the surprised faces of your son and daughter. "Wowie dad! You really are awesome!!" Yelled (insert boy name). "Yeah!" Said (insert girl name). You looked at Mondo; seeing him smile makes you so happy. You were happy together. It was amazing. I guess everything does happen for a reason.

Hey there guys! Thanks for reading this.. I know I've been making a lot of DanganRonpa stuff but don't worry. I will still update other things! Anyways thanks again.

~Kaitlyn