Chapter 4~ Leaving

Chapter Four
--------------------
"fine but you have to be as quite as a mouse" I say putting my finger to his lips, and answered the phone..

Laura- "Hell-" I start but got cut of by dad.
Dad- "I want you to find your suitcase in your wardrobe and start putting your clothes in it"
Laura- "what?! Why?" I say looking confused which hunter noticed so he started kissing my neck the other side from the phone so dad couldn't hear.
Dad- "no questions just do it- wait... is hunter with you?!"
Laura- "nooo..."
Dad- "Laura! don't lie to me! I know he's their I can hear him kissing you!" He yells from the phone.
Dad doesn't like it when hunter is with me at home, when dad is out.
Dad- "and I can hear you two whispering and you giggling!"
Laura- "so what if he is here!" I snap back at him, sitting up from bed making the doona fall in my lap.
I feel a pair of warm hands on my back and then I feel pair of lips starting to kiss my back not stoping which sends shivers through my body, i knew it was Hunter. "Nice abs baby!" Hunter muttered into my shoulder. His still kissing my back, I wonder how he could get to my back until it hit me... I'm just wearing a bra and underwear I look down and saw it was true... I'm just wearing bra and underwear "oh I'm not wearing a shirt or shorts!!!" I burst out laughing hunter too and then realised I'm still on the phone to dad... Well I'm definitely grounded...
Dad- "LAURA!!! PUT A SHIRT ON AND PANTS!!! GOD. YOU WERNT RAISED LIKE THIS? DONT BE LIKE YOUR MOTHER!" He yelled in my ear, so I pulled the phone away from my ear.
Laura- "oh..." I say and a tear leaves my eye, rolling down my cheek
Dad- "oh Laura! I'm sorry I didn't mean it, I'm just really stressed-"
Laura- "it's fine just, mom it's a very sensitive subject to me now"
Dad- "ok sweetie. Before I come home I want everything packed, clothes, toiletries, pictures, just everything except furniture, please. No questions until I get home then I'll explain everything.
I'm working all night so I will let Hunter stay, I'm trusting you with him... Oh and Ricky is staying is home... Love you Laura" dad says quickly.
Laura- "Yay you can stay Hunter!!" I say to hunter
Dad- "before I go, Ricky is in charge! And no doing 'the dance with no pants' or as you kids call it 'the nasty'
I got to go bye, love you!"
Laura- "haha dad of course I wont, bye dad, love you too"

"So where were we" hunter acting dumb... "oh I remember... Pucker up and kiss me..." Hunter leaning into me for a kiss while I'm looking at my phone on Twitter.
"Laur!!! i can't wait for you to meet my-"Ricky runs into my room starting but stops when he sees Hunter "oh... He's still here" ricky sassed at Hunter "UGH so many interruptions!!" Hunter yells making me jump "and what is wrong with me, Ricky? Why don't you like me!?" Hunter states "sorry babe that I made you jump I just got mad" hunter whisper to me and I nodded
"Why don't you like me Ricky?"
Hunter repeats
"I don't like you... Hunter... because... I don't know why, well when I met you today you showed up in your tattoos, nose pierced and eyebrow piercing, you looked all scary but then I saw you with a giant teddy bear I was like 'what does this tough guy want' and the way you care for my sister it's like your a softball now" Ricky admitted while adding a laugh "I've always wanted and dreamed! Laura to be with one of my friends because I know and trust them..." Ricky added
"Well I can be your friend?" Hunter says acting sad
"No!" Ricky says quickly Hunter nods slowly acting sad.
"Ricky why you came in my room in the first place?" I added changing the subject.
"Did I ever tell you I'm a YouTuber?" Ricky mentioned "no you never told me that?! Show me some videos!!" I say patting the bed next to me.
I grabbed my MacBook from my bedside table and opened it "but baby what about our time?" Hunter whispered because Ricky is lying next to me but not under the covers... I didn't let him because I was still in my bra and underwear "we got all tonight, be remember dad said no nasty" I say smirking "ok!! ew! don't talk about that next to me" Ricky bragged which made me burst out laughing.

Ricky showed us his YouTube videos we watched he's latest ones they are very funny, he also how's us his collaboration channel called Our Second Life or something like that... He told us they all live together in a big house with a pool! In California! I've always wanted to visit California.

Ricky told us all their names and what they like, Hunter and I learnt their is:
-Connor he loves all things tumblr and cats.
-Trevor he likes singing and has been on the X Factor.
-Jc is from Texas and has a dog named wishbone. Jc is cute in my opinion...
Don't think that Laura you have a boyfriend!
-Sam... Ricky didn't tell us much about Sam he was to exited, that's Ricky for yah!
And lastly Kian... Dayum is all I can think of... He so funny and so hot uhhh!!!
Omg shit! what am I thinking, I have a boyfriend!

We kept talking about them, I followed them on Twitter.
Ricky made me a YouTube account so I could subscribe to him, all the o2l guys and lots more.

Ricky went back to his room, me and Hunter fell asleep cuddling as soon he left.

-Morning-
Someone came in and woke me up it was dad.
"Morning dad!" I say
"You know last night, when I was telling you to pack. Well I can tell you, now that Hunter is sleeping... But we are moving..." Dad explains "wha-at... were... Moving?" I stuttering "yes we are moving to California with Ricky but not moving in with them" dad answered "WHERE MOVING!" Hunter excited which made me jump "sorry baby" Hunter whispers to me
"I'm sorry Hunter but your not moving with us, Laura will explain everything to you" pack your bags Laura we are leaving in two days".
-----------------------------------------------