CH.NINE

Lucy's POV.

After that phone call, the train stopped. We have arrived at our destination. I woke the boys up and we went trough the city. Searching for an inn to stay for the night.

We found an inn and we payed for one night. This time, there is only two rooms so we will split into two. Which resulted an arguing between the boys.

After I made them shut up, I split the group. I decided that the result will be the teams. So tommorow, we'll split up.

"Okay... Rouge, Frosch, Hibiki, Gray, Natsu, and Happy will be in room 512. Me, Cobra, Jellal, Eve, Sting, and Lector will be in room 513."

After that, I gave Rouge the key to their room and a letter. He gave me a questioning look. I sigh and whisper to his ear.

"Open the letter tommorow morning. I don't want complains. You can open it tonight, but only you. The other 3 idiots will annoy me if they read it tonight. Ok?" "...sure" He replied.

I smiled and walked off. "Lector! Eve-kun! Come on!" I shouted. He fly towards me with a big grin and Eve ran to me. "Hai, Lu-nee!" Both of them said. I smiled and we walk towards our room, leaving the other three. Though Jellal followed. So... leaving the other two.

??? POV.

▶Room 511◀

Me and the team was unpacking our stuff when I heard a familliar voice.

"OY! DON'T LEAVE US, BLONDIE!" "OH SHUT UP, EUCLIFFE!" "You two! Lu-nee will get mad at us!" "Shut up kid!"

I walk out of my room to see...

"LUCY?!" "Oh. Hey Erza. What are you doing here?" She said.

Lucy's POV.

"LUCY?!" I turned my head and saw Erza. "Oh. Hey Erza. What are you doing here?" I asked. She explained everything.

"Is that so..." I said. "J-Jellal..." she said quitely. Jellal noticed her and smiled. "Hello Erza. Long time no see." He said. "OY! WE'RE HERE TOO Y'KNOW!!" Sting shouted. I guess he was.... jealous? Nah...

"LUCY/LUCY-SAN!!" I turned my head again and saw Mira and Wendy. "Hey girls! Oh yeah. Why is there only three of you?" I asked. "Oh. We're already separated. We didn't mix it though. You?" Mira said/asked.

"We split into 2. Team 1 is me, Eve, Cobra, Sting, Jellal, and Lector. Team 2 is Rouge, Natsu, Gray, Hibiki, Happy, and Frosch. I actually only want to be in a team with Eve-kun, Lector, Happy, and Frosch only but..." I sighed.

"But Lucy~ you're surrounded with many hot guys~ take this chance to get a BF~" Mira said, nudging me. "M-MIRA!!" I shouted.

"Hey. How about playing a game?" Eve-kun said. "Sure. But don't ask team 2 to join." Sting said. "Why?" Wendy asked. "I agree with light bulb." Cobra said. "AYE!" Lector said. "What game?" Erza asked. Mira smirked evilly. And I know that smirk all to well.

"Let's play... Truth Or Dare..."