SuRpRiSe

You could see absolutely nothing as Levi put the car in drive.

He had you blindfolded in the front of his Nissan.

You felt a strong urge to lift up the blind, and as if he read your mind, or perhaps saw your hand creeping up your face, Levi smacked your hand.

"Naughty," he said as you cried out, "Ouch!"

"Where are we going!?" You whined.

"It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you, or you saw. I want you to get the full impact."

The car slowed to a stop.

"Are we there yet?"

"You have to take stoplights into consideration, meadowlark."

Your cheeks became pink at his pet name for you.

You'd get him back. But not yet.

"You'll blush over a stupid pet name, but you'll crack some pretty dirty jokes along with the guys. Makes a lot of sense."

"Because the jokes don't apply to me," you said, then realized your blunder.

You had basically given Levi the secret formula to embarrass you in front of the others.

"Shit!" You say, dragging out the s sound.

You heard Levi softly chuckle at your left. The car smoothly went forward. Levi was a great driver, even when pushing his vehicle over one hundred. After living with the guys for nearly two months and getting contracted under Artlert records, you were used to Levi driving an RV around, doing small gigs between Rose, Maria, and Sina. You were famous, but not famous enough to have the paparazzi chasing you guys around. Yet.

After what seemed like three days of driving to you, Levi stopped the truck and cut off the engine. You heard your car door open, and you felt him reach over you and undo your belt.

He picked you up bridal style and carried you for a bit, then set you on your feet. You then heard the sound of keys jangling and you tried to lift up the blindfold again.

"Not yet, you impatient little brat," Levi growled, unlocking something; you'd heard the click as the mystery thing unlocked.

He picked you up again as a door swung open.

"Now you can take the blindfold off," he said flatly.

You hesitantly pulled the cloth off. You stared at the crumpled makeshift blindfold, which was actually Levi's tie, black in color and made of a thick fabric.

That's why you couldn't see through the cloth.

Then you looked up.

You were in a tidy apartment, which was fully furnished. You were standing over a coffee table laden with Asian food- hibachi and teriyaki chicken, rice, stir fry, green tea, and last but not least, your favorite, pocky.

You tackled Levi, who landed on his back on the white carpeted floor with an 'oomph!' as the air left his lungs.

You grabbed his collar and dragged your face to his, and kissed him feverishly.

"Happy Birthday," he said once you pulled away for air.

"Is that today?" You had totally forgotten, with your busy work and gig schedule, not to mention doing your part in yours and Levi's relationship.

"Last time I checked, today is (your birth month, your birth date. Year is unnecessary. Example: April second.)"

You kissed him again.

"Thank you for the surprise birthday date."

"And the apartment. It's paid off for this month. "

"Levi, I-"

"Let me do this for you. You did tell Eren you planned on staying until you were on your feet. It gives you a place of your own and the both of us a hideout."