chapter 1

Zilah's p.o.v

i stand outside the school leaning against the wall with a cigarette between my lips i inhale and exhale. I love how i scare people only by looking on them, it is like i mark them to die when i look at them.

Nobody talk to me in school, the only people that even look at me is members of my gang,and yes i am a leader of a gang, actally my gang is the most feared gang here, everyboy that knows who i am are so afraid of me that they don't even look my in the Eyes, not even the police or FBI mess with me.

I don't tell people in school who i am, but people knows it anyways. But in school the people

thinks that i only have killed 4 people and are a member of a gang and Everythings i tuch or talk to only means trouble. But i have killed around 1000 people i don't remember ;).

The bell interupps my thaughts, i actally are going to go to class today, only to show people who rules the Place. I walk trough my classroom door and everybodys Eyes snap in my way and i even hear a couple of gasps from som people. i se a boy with nerdy glasses and his nose is stucked in a book on my seat i repeat OM MY SEAT. He are so going to regret that choice.

"GET OF MY SEAT LITTLE FUCKER" i Yell at him

i hear gasps from the whole class even the teacher gasp at what they see.

"I--i-i a-am s-o ss-o rry" he quickly pack his stuffed and nearly ran of the Place he erlier stood.

i plopped down on my chair and loo at the teacher that looks like he wait for my promission to start the class, i nod one time and he start to talk about some biology stuff, suddenly the whole class attention was sat to a nerdy boy that just walk trough the classrooms doors.

Leon's p.o.v

I burst trough the door, i have been late for class for the first time ever, hope i don't get in trouble. Everybodys Eyes seem to be on me, my gaze wander around the room, when i meet a pair of light blue Eye's, the girl is beautiful, black hair that reached her legs. She is wearing a pair of ripped black skinny jeans with many holes, an blach hoodie that say's ''bitch please'and a beany that say's 'motherfucker'. My thoughts is intruppted by a guy poking my side

"stop staring at Zilah unless you have a Death wish" he say

"why" i ask casually

"she will kill you, she is a gang leader and have kill over hundred people, do you Heard of the murder of Matt Clarksson family?"

"yes it was all around the news, they said that it was some gang that murder them, why?"

"He Went to this school, he Went to confront Zilah, Quick reminder never do that, after that day he and his family were gone, a couple weeks later they found their bodies hanging in trees all with notes that said 'never mess with me -Zilah', so yes keep your distant to her and never speak to her unless you wat to die" the guy told me

My mouth hanged open when i Heard those Words. 'Why have not the police taken her if she have killed so many people?'

"not even the poice or FBI dare to mess with her, she kills with no mercy" do he answer almost like he have herd what i was thinking

A.N

Hey guys this was chapter one, should i continue the story or not?

if i continue it, i only can update it on weekends and fridays, so yeah i update pretty slow.

This is my first story, it would be Amazing to hear what you guys Think of it.

by see you soon i hope ;-)