Adopted By Niall Horan

*Taylor's POV

When the movie started, i sat right next to the Harry Styles.

I put my head on his shoulder and sat there thinking if I had a chance with him. I didn't even know what the movie was about until I saw Jeepers Creepers popping up. I jumped up. My head burrowed it's way in Harry's chest. "Is the part over?" I asked. My voice trembling.

"Yes, Taylor. By the way, don't worry i'm here. I'll let nothing happen to you. Okay?" He whispered in my ear. Once again, making chills go down my spine.

"Thanks." I said quickly, while jumping up to another scary part. I put my head between his shoulder and the crook of his neck.

*Harry's POV

She feels so fragile, so comfortable, so right to be here, lying her head in the crook of my neck. Mine! She fell asleep in the middle of the movie ,so when it was done, I carried her bridal style to her room. I put her down, covered her up, and tried to kiss her forehead, but when I did that she opened her eyes, shifted her head, grabbed my head and kissed me passionatly. She let go.

"Goodnight!" I said running out of her room pumping my fist in the air.

"Goodnight." She whispered.

1:00am

*Taylor's POV

I was scared for some reason. Lying alone after that kiss. Wish it would've never had ended. I got out of bed, grabbed my pillow amd went to Harry's room

"Harry?" I whispered.

He opened his eyes. "Yes?" He stumbled out.

"I'm scared. Sleeping alone, Harry. I'm very scared." I pushed out.

He patted a spot on his bed ,so I slowly laid down.

*Harry's POV

She was cuddling. She was so so close, trembling. I turned around and held her by the waist. "Everything will be ok when i'm here." I whispered in her ear and kissed her lips, once again! " Goodnight lovely."

"Goodnight Harry."

We laid there. My hand on her waist, pulling her closer than ever. I think i'm in love.

[A/N] Sorry it's short. I'll try to update faster. School os here so sorry if I can't. Hope yall like it!