Chapter 8

Author Note: this is nothing like the series of Once upon a time its different a whole lot different and Peter is Baelfire Older brother but we don't see or hear Baelfire until further on in the chapter's.

Scarlet's POV: I was laying on mine and Peter's bed watching Regina put the gel on me while looking at the motor as she used magic to bring one here she was doing an ultrasound on me so me, Peter, Killian, Belle Mr.Gold and The Lost Boys could see what the Baby is going to look like Peter sat with his full body on the bed beside me while the rest of them just stood around the bed looking at the motor as i looked at the Motor i saw the most gorgeous thing i have ever saw my baby aw he or she looks cute already i can feel it my Mum Frozen the Screen and Printed the scan out and give it to me as she grabbed a towel and cleaned my belly for me me and Peter looked at our baby scan smiling at it everyone went back outside the tent to do their own thing expect for My Mother, My Father, Belle, Mr Gold and Felix they stayed in with us as we talked about the baby and names and that Henry should know so back to main land here we come Peter didn't like the idea as he couldn't come with us so he is sending Felix and Devin the two of his trusted Lost boys with him which i didn't mind but i wanted him to come with me but i get it the lost boys need their leader my Mother and Mr Gold are coming back with me Belle and Killian are staying here with Peter since they are helping him with the younger lost boys well belle is she loves them so much and they love her my father is staying to talk to peter about the baby and help him with something he won't tell me what thought i guess its a surprise for me and the baby anyways i better go and get ready as i'm still in my pj's, i walked over to Peter's desk and there on his desk was my clothes he has perfect taste i wonder what he is going to be like when this baby is born.

Gold and The Lost Boys could see what the Baby is going to look like Peter sat with his full body on the bed beside me while the rest of them just stood around the bed looking at the motor as i looked at the Motor i saw the most gorgeous thing i h...

  I walked out of mine and Peter's tent fixing my hair into a bun as i walked out i looked around for Felix and Devin when i saw them standing with my Mother and Mr Gold talking i couldn't see Peter anywhere the minute i was thinking that i feel someone arms wrap around my waist from behind and i knew for a fact that it was him his hands rested on my stomach as he rubbed it.

"Just think in a few Months our Daughter or Son will be born and after that i can make love to you again"he said whispering into my ear i shivered at his touch, i put my hands on his hands which rested on my stomach

"I wish you were coming with me instead of Felix and Devin not that i'm complaining i just mean..."i was cut off by my mother shouting on me telling me that we have to go now.

"Don't worry about me okay i will be fine and when you get back we can cuddle, have fun with the lost boys and your family okay now go before i grab you and drag you back into our tent and never let you leave"he said un tangling himself from me and kisses my lips with a lot of passion a few minutes we pulled away 

I walked over to My mother,Mr Gold, Felix and Devin and we all walked away from the camp and to the Boat Mr Gold magically put in front of us we all boarded the ship and Mr Gold and my Mother stood at the wheel while me Felix and Devin stood below deck they weren't allowed to stay up deck as they were give special orders from Pan to stay by my side and never let me out of their sight god i'm so tired and need Peter right now Felix and Devin were sitting on the other two beds one of the beds is across from me the other is in the middle of between the two and i'm on the one on the left but across from Felix they kept staring at me in case i need to be sick or feel like i'm going to faint or i feel dizzy then they would run up deck to My mother and Mr gold and get My mother to come down on the journey me , Felix and Devin all fell asleep on the beds what we were all tired plus it's a long way to Storybrooke.