chapter 29

Paul, Dawn, me and Mightyena on walked to the cave in which I treated Chimchar and Turtwig. "Mightyena can you pick up any scents here" I asked looking at my partner. Mightyena growled and started smelling the ground I saw a flash and looked up and saw Paul's Ursaring standing next to me "Ursaring help out in finding a trainer" Paul said Ursaring nodded and started sniffing. Mightyena perked up and growled "got something buddy" I asked he nodded his head and started running with Ursaring following him. I ran after them with Paul and Dawn behind me. They stopped at a clearing not far from the cave and I saw a boy in the field. He had blond hair and green eyes he was training a Manectric. "Now use thunder on that bush" the boy said the Manectric aimed his attack right at me and my friends. I turned to Paul "move now" I said pushing them back and I jumped out of the why just in time to miss the attack. "Are you guy ok" I asked everyone "I'm good you Paul" Dawn said and he nod his head. Mightyena growled and I stood up and walked into the clearing with Dawn and Paul following me with Mightyena and Ursaring at their heels. I released Turtwig and he stood next to me when he saw the boy infront of me he went behind my leg. Mightyena walked up to Turtwig and nudged him with his head. The boy turned when his Manectric growled at me. "Who are you" the boy asked I looked ay Paul and Dawn "I'm.Dawn and these are my to traveling companion Paul and Hannah" Dawn said motioning to us ".hu I have no business with you people I need to train my pokemon" the boy growled. I looked at Paul who had a blank face. "I see so you think Hannah is inferior to you because she has your Turtwig" Paul said walking to stand next to me with his Ursaring "yes I do that Turtwig is weak what could she do with that thing" the boy growled. I had enough "what is your name kid" I growled this made Paul raise an eyebrow and Dawn giggled "its Luke" the boy said. "I see well if you think I'm weak because of this Turtwig is then have a three on three battle with me" I said. Luke raised an eyebrow "are you even worth my time I mean you have a Mightyena for a partner" Luke laughed "ok if toy really want to go there four on four but let me tell you it will in take three" I said smiling Luke frowned "I think your to confident and some one need to teach you a lessen I accept you challenge to a four on four battle" Luke growled. I walked to the other side of the clearing with Mightyena and Turtwig behind me Paul walked to the side of the field and Luke growled was facing me in the opposite side "this is a four on four between Hannah and Luke battle begin" Paul said. Luke throw a pokeball in the air then out came a Swampert I then grabbed a pokeball and throw it into the air.not of it came Lapras "Swampert use Hammer Arm" Luke said. I smiled "Lapras use surf to dodge" I said Luke raised an eyebrow until he saw what happen. Lapras mad a wave that lifted her up over Swampert "now use ice beam" I called. Lapras suddenly shot a beam of ice at Swampert freezing him in place then landed infront of me "Swampert try earthquake to get out "quick Lapras use water pulse then ice shard" I said. Lapras made a ball of water and shot it at Swampert it hit but it did not do much then she quickly made a ball of ice and shot it at Swampert. The ice ball hit just as Swampert got out from the ice. When the smoke cleared Swampert was on the ground unconscious. "How did you beat me" Luke asked shocked "he was my partner pokemon" he added.