it started with a text

It Started With A Text, Chapter Two

I got home late last night.

I had to search every room at the damn party...and not all of them were empty.

I saw somethings I've never seen. I am truly scarred.

When I finally found Eliza and Jason, they- not getting into details, keeping it pg.

Anyways, I used to drive back with a drunk Eliza giving me directions ( to be honest, I was scared she'd give me wrong ones) and then I had to put both of them to bed, separately when we got home. Lucky for me, mother was still not home yet.

To say I'm tired is an understatement. I'm exhausted. I didn't go to sleep until around mid night.

To make matters worse, I have a three hour class today. Three hours.

At least it doesn't start until nine. It's seven now and I'm going back to sleep; however, I know that that won't happen because beside me, El is starting to wake up.

She yawns and I quickly close my eyes to pretend I'm sleeping.

I feel her body moves next to mine and then the space beside me is empty.

"Natalia, you think you can fool me?" Eliza growls and I trouble to keep a straight face.

Half second later, she's tickling me.

"S-stop!" I plead between laughter. "Oh my fucking God!"

She grins and continues to tickle me.

"F-fuck! Eliza! I'm sorry, El! Please have mercy upon thy heart!"

"Eh, what the heck." She says and stops. "I'm borrowing some of you clothes, kay? Go shower."

"Don't you have a home, Eliza?"

"Is that your way of running me out? As if that'll work!" She snorts.

"It was worth a shot." I shrug.

"The slutty sister is still over there. I don't think so." She answers my previous question coldly.

"Right." I mutter. "You know you should try to connect with her again. She might be sorry for what she did."

"Sorry for fucking me ex boyfriend? Yeah, that'll be the day. She even told me that she enjoyed it. And he was soooo good. As if I didn't know. He was my boyfriend for fuck's sake. We'd still be together if it wasn't for her. She could never be sorry for what she did. That whore can't even cover her body right. Does she even know the meaning of clothes? And her face! It's not decorating a cake, you're decorating face!" She rants, breathlessly. "Her shoes look like what a hobo would wear. Ugly as fuck."

I give her a pat on the back. "Alright, call down, bumble bee." I chuckle.

She rolls her yes at the nickname and shoves me through the door.

I make a quick dash to the bathroom, quickly taking a shower. About five long minutes later, I'm out the bathroom and back in my room.

"There's a spare toothbrush in the cabinet," I tell Eliza as she takes one of my towels with her.

She chuckle. "Like I didn't already know that." She says then disappears.

Shaking my head with a goofy smile on my face, I walk over to my closet and pick out what I'm wearing to school- a red t shirt that says 'spot light' is bold, white letters and black skinny jeans. I put them on(not before putting on undergarments), matching the outfit with black high tops.