[11] The Baby Project

Title: The Baby Project

Author:DroppedJem

Status: On-going (?) the author hasnt updated in over a year, idk

--------------

When it comes to seventeen-year-olds Aurora "Rory" West and Kale Mathews, there is no such thing as the concept of 'common ground.' Their interactions (the few that they have) are always filled with overly-sarcastic remarks and countless number of trips to the principal's office. One day, when a particular interaction goes a bit too far, their principal decides to punish them with The Baby Project- a month long project, worth more than half their grade, that requires them to parent a fake baby. In the beginning, the partnership is discarded as a joke by both students. However, when threatened with the possibility of expulsion, Rory and Kale reluctantly agree to make peace for the sake of their education. Over time, something changes, making them question their thoughts and feelings.They say there's a thin line between love and hate, but will a baby be the last push?(Editing but still updating)

--------------

my opinion:

i love this soooo much. rory is so relatable and kale is so cute. this is one of the more realistic romance stories i've read & its extremely adorable.