I did it for shrek.

I had been chatting with him for some weeks. I always sent him memes. He used to send me nudes. He was huge and all I wanted was to meet him.

The last three days we've been talking about meeting eachother. "Come to my swamp" he said. It was only a short busride from here. "How are you today my shrekling?" I sent him. "Feelin' like an onion" he answered some few seconds after I had sent him the text. That meant he was feeling good and was horny. "You want me to send the pics I use to send?" I wrote, and bited my lip as I hit send. "Take some pics now and send me. It's all I need ;)" he replied. I set my phone on my night stand and started filming. What he wanted was pics, but I would give him something extra. I bent forward and spread my buttcheeks with my hands. I rubbed my asshole with my hands several times before slowly sticking my thumb into my asshole. I imagined it was shreks dick that slided into me. But he was much bigger, so I started pressing my whole hand into my ass. I had never put anything that big into there. It hurt like hell, but I didn't stop. I couldn't stop. My butthole and my face were numb. I had to do it for my shrek. I kept on Pushing and pushing until my whole hand was inside. I started moaning and my cock had now rised and was now touching my chest. I moaned louder and louder as I pushed my hand further in. I couldn't take it anymore. I was coming. But I tried to hold it in. For shrek. I slowly tok my hand out of my ass and then pushed it fast in. I felt my ass rip and my sight got blurry. Tears and cum were dripping onto the bed. I had to cum. I couldn't hold it in. I took my hand out, turned to the camera and started sucking on my hand. I knew this was what he liked. Then I grabbed my cock and held it to my mouth. I now let it all out. So much had never come out of me before. I got it in my mouth, and it kept coming. I tried swallowing it but it got too much and it began dripping out of my mouth and down my body. I couldn't hold my Tears back because of my sore ass and because of the good feeling. Tears ran and I began to choke. I couldn't breathe. I leant forward, stopped the film and right before everything went dark, I sent the film to shrek.