Happy Birthday

Chapter 23 : Rose's pov
It's been two days since I'm so depressed and want to end my life in so much ways. Amber knew about it and she was about to kill Luis but I stopped her she become mad cuse I Broke our promise but more sad about my situation, anyway tonight's is the rich guy birthday whatever his name is and I'm his 18 birthday gift so I wear my work clothes, and hopped in the car doing my make up till we arrived, I get in the loud music hit me with people dancing around and drinking, I sit at the bar and ordered my favorite vodka "babydoll what's up?" Luke asked, luke is Wendy's assistant but he is so cute "luke hey" "so you are Mr Morris Gift lucky you" he said taking a sip from his whiskey "where is the lucky part?" I rolled my eyes "oh please if you become his side bitch sky will rain money on you" he said and look over Mr Morris what his name is ? Whatever he is sitting with the whole club strippers around him, he is taking a sip from his vodka than a hit from his cigar "look at him his 18 birthday and not even smiling plus where is his fiancée?" I asked "first Mr Morris smile only in special occasions second even he is engaged who can tell him what to do?" "Nobody I guess" we keep drinking, till I see him walking to me "you are babydoll?" He whispered to my ear and I nodded "come With me" he said I hold his hand, and we walk to the DJ "Hey everyone thank you for being here in my 18 birthday, I have to leave but you can continue having fun good night" he said over the mic and they cheered, we get in the elevator and he clicked 19 button, my heart start beating so fast "Mr m..." "Call me David" he said staring at his phone "okay David happy birthday" "thank you" he replied still not looking at me like I said Rich spoilt ass, we arrived and he opened the door with his keys, he take his jacket off and unbutton the first three button of his white shirt, pouring some whiskey while im watching "you can relax babydoll I won't do anything to you" he said coldly "you won't?" I asked shocked "what you want to be fucked tonight?" He asked a little bit mad and I just shut up, I sit at the couch next to him and he keep staring at the big window outside, I look down wondering if Luis missing me, I suddenly feel his hand on my scars so I stand up quickly "what's wrong?" He asked "n...nothing" my tears keep falling so I run to the bathroom and lock the door, after a while of crying "are you okay?" He asked knocking and I opened the door, he hold my hand and sit me with him at the edge of the bed "so what is your real name?" He asked wait is he smiling "Rose" I whispered "how old are you rose?" "I'm 16" "16 and working as stripper" he asked shocked and I nodded "can you tell me what happened?" He asked, I look at him and start telling my story don't ask me why but I trusted him directly.