The suspicion...

A/N: Just as a heads up, for this story I assumed that Marinette, Alya, Nino, and Adrien have all started talking and hanging out a bit more commonly. As a result, Marinette is not QUITE as tongue-tied around Adrien as in canon, and Adrien and Marinette know each other slightly better.

Adrien stepped up next to Ladybug, taking one last glance around the square in front of city hall. "Yeah," he said reluctantly. "I didn't see anything."

He almost asked if they should call it a night, but bit the question back. He didn't want to call it a night. He would happily stay up until dawn patrolling the city with her. But that wasn't something he could say—or, at least, wasn't something he was sure he should say—and so he kept his mouth shut.

They stopped in the middle of the square, and Ladybug did her own last look around, craning her neck to check the rooftops. As she did, Adrien caught sight of something light in her dark hair, just above one of her pigtails. His heart leapt, for a moment worried that an akuma was lying in wait.

Hi guys this is my first fanfiction and the stories that I will write will be on the ships in miraculous ladybug. Sorry if my first Chaplin is crap but I promise it will get better. Comment if you have ideas on how to continue. Bye guys!!