I cant help my self

(y/n) point of view

Me and Gajeel walk out the guild to get something to eat. We walk into a Taco Bell (yep I seriously just did that). Gajeel orders a big box of Tacos and walks out dragging Me behind.

 It seems like he is dragging me forever until he suddenly stops. He pulls out a neatly folded up blanket out his jacket thingy and lays it down. He carrys me from my current spot and puts you on the blanket, He sits down with you and opens the box of Tacos.

"Sooo you actually wanted to go on a picnic with me huh?" I say looking down at the Tacos hungrly. 'shit I fed Natsu but forgot to feed myself' I think.

"S-Sorta. I didn't know what your reaction would be if I had told you the truth" he says blushing and scratching the back side of his head. He opens the box of tacos and hands me one.

" I hope you don't mind me taking you out like this" he says blushing even harder than before.

" I have no problem with this. I actually wish that we can do this more often" I smile and without noticing I peck him on the cheek.

Gajeel's point of view

'Did-Did (y/n) just kiss me!?' I think 'what do I say?'

"Um not that it bothers me that much, but did you just kiss me?" I ask. I could feel my face getting as hot as Natsu's fire. I bet my face could bring Erza's hair to shame.

I saw the same on (y/n)'s face also.

"S-sorry I didn't notice I did" she says as shy as ever. 'She is the one alright'........Did I really just think that?!

Me and (y/n) continue to joke around and eat are Tacos until we were all done. (y/n) gets up and trips falling on to me. I blush deeply and she does the same. I start to look into her beautiful big (e/c) eyes.

*authors point of view*

Gajeel and (y/n) stare into each others eyes. (y/n) stares in his crimson ones as he stares into my (e/c) ones. They lean closer to each other and kiss.  Gajeel looks up at (y/n) with a happily and brings her into a deeper kiss than before. He hugs (y/n) tightly and gives her a big smile.

"I'm sorry (y/n). I couldn't help myself around a  beautiful girl like you. I hope this doesn't ruin are...um....I don't know...." he says nervously. He thought that (y/n) may never speak to him again.

"it's ok Gajeel. You aren't ruining anything" she says in a happy tone. She then starts to snuggle up to his chest.

" We better get going back to the guild" (y/n) gets up from Gajeel and cleans up their mess.

~Time skip brought to you by Hungry authors!~

 (y/n) point of view

Me and Gajeel came back from our little picnic and went to the guild. We walk in and as usual there was a fight between Natsu and Gray. Natsu sniffed the air and ran towards me.

"(y/n) fight me!" he says with excitement.

"I accept your challenge Dragneel" I say as I walk back out. Gajeel had a conserned look and walked out with me. Natsu ran outside and tripped on a rock. He quickly got up into a fighting stance.

In the background I herd someone say " I bet on Natsu" and another voice say " I bet on the new girl cause she's hot". I blocked out the noises an I concentrated on Natsu.

"I'll go easy on you Dragneel" I make a smirk and got in my fighting stance ready for a attack.

"I wouldn't advise that" he says and runs towards me.

"Fire dragons roar!" he jumps up above me and does his attack. I grab his leg and as I'm dogging his current attack I press his pressure point I'm his foot causing him to cry in pain.  

"My turn!" I yell as I hits him in his stomach. He quickly recovers and kicks me in the stomach.I lose my breath for a moment.

"Fire dragons claw!" he yells and hits my back and I fall down.

I yawn. "That's all you got Dragneel? Come on! You are boring me!"I run up to him and punch him square in the face. After he falls on the ground I kick him to a wall. I look at his eyes and I see his determination and will to fight me. But I won't let him win.

"I'm bored now I will end this" with my bored expression I get up and teleport behind Natsu. I hit a pressure point on his neck and he falls to a deep sleep. I grab his body as if it were weight less and through him over my shoulder. I walk through the crowd and I lay his body on the table where his friends stay. I walk over to Gajeel and I see he has a impressed look on his face. I smirk and continue to walk towards him.

"So how was the fight?" Gajeel says as he looks over to me.

"It was fun at first but it got boring real fast" I say, " I thought that I would have a challenge for once".

"Wow but you did a great job in the fight shorty" For some odd reason when he said that it made me feel accomplished. That's pretty weaird...oh well i'll just brush it off. 

"There is just one thing that I would like to know" he says.

"what?" I say. Jace then fly over to me.

"Why didn't you tell me you could teleport?" he says.

"Because I don't count it as my main power, it's more like a nice add on to me"  I start to pet Jace.

"Ok then" he says and then walks over to the bar to get something. He comes back with a iron sheet and a barrel full of ice.

"Eat" as he gestures to the barrel. I grab the barrel and  I eat all of the ice in the barrel. Gajeel still eating his metal looks over to me.

"you sure do eat fast" he says.

----------------------------

A/n

I am very sorry to those out there who read this story that I have not updated. I have been going through a lot lately and where I live we will have a big test called STAAR (State of Texas assessments of academic readiness) coming up that I have to study for. If I fail I would have to start my grade all over again. I have also been experiencing writers block for a while. I will try to update more often.

Author-chan~