Alway's & Forever?

Jacks p.o.v.

I laid on the bed as Jeff laid in the crook of my arm. 'I missed this...but sadly, I have to let this go...' I got up, going into the bathroom.

((Warning: if you are squeamish, don't further read...))

I shut and locked the door. I opened the cabinet to find my razor and began to cut deep into my arms. I sobbed as I stopped, opening the cabinet again to grab a bottle of painkillers and downed it. I felt dizzy and fell to the floor. I closed my eyes.

Jeff's P.o.v.

I got up, hearing a thud in the bathroom. I ran and tried to open the door, but it was locked. I slammed my fists on it until it broke down. It opened to reveal a dead Jack. I gasped shakily, getting onto my knees as I saw the bottle of pills and the blade as I screamed. I sobbed noisily as slender and E.j. ran in. "Oh my god..." "SOMEBODY CALL AN AMBULANCE!!"

-a few hours later-

I whimpered as I laid in the bed with jack at the hospital, stroking his hair. I choked out a sob. E.J. laid in the chair asleep next to the bed as it was nighttime at about 5am and I couldn't sleep, watching over my Lover, heart broken. But not disapointed in him. I loved him all the way past death. I couldn't let this boy go...

"J-jeff?" He gasped weakly. "Yeah?" I kissed hisnsoft lips as he opened his eyes and coughed. "Shhhh..." I shushed him with a light kiss.  "Its gonna be alright, Love...❤" I smiled at my lover, kissing him again, sliding my tongue against his bottom lip, begging ft entrance. He opened his mouth as he blushed, closing his eyes, whereas I couldn't, and we made out.

Things got a little....well, a lot.....heated.....

"J-jeff...." He groaned as I licked up his chest. "Hmm? You wanna stop...?" He shook his head. "I jus groaned is all...continue please..."

(Warning my skittle demonz, this chapter has a daddy kink for Jack. !!)

L.j.s p.o v.

I blushed darkly as he bit his lip, stripping me down of the robe and I let out a soft moan as he kissed my neck, licking and biting at my sweet spot. "H--...hhhh..." I breathed out, moaning lightly as he moved to my collar bone. "I love you ..." I moaned out as he smirks against my collar bone. "I love you too...let's get things started~" he cooed. I nodded rapidly, stripping him to his boxers, rubbing him through his undergarments. "Mmhhh..." He let out a soft moan. "Stop teasing, Jack." He said flatly. He growled when I didn't stop as I smirked, giggling as I sat up, kissing the male deeply, rubbing his chest. "Hhh..." I breathed into the kiss, groaning as he grabbed my ass tightly, grinding against me roughly. I slid my tongue against his bottom lip as he opened his mouth, we made out for what it felt like forever until I got frustrated, sexually, and ripped our undergarments off and got on my back, placing him at my entrance. "We can do this dryly I guess...." He nodded as he went in slowly. "D-daddy...." He looked at me and stopped. "What?" I blushed, "I always wanted to call you that..." He smirked as he pulled out and then went back in, thrusting faster and faster. "Then ill be your daddy~" He was going an an inhuman pace as I panted like a dog, a hot moaning sweating mess I was. Even I could admit that. The nurse walked in....

"What are iu two doing?!" He shouted. Jeff whimpered.
"Get out...." He said flatly, kissing me deeply. I kissed back, staring into his white eyes. "I love you, Jeff..." He just nodded, kissing my neck at my sweet spot, making me shiver in pleasure. "Right there, d-daddy~" I groaned lightly. I blushed as I was being dominated instead of me dominating him. Jeff had taken out his knife, and he began to carve something into my chest. I grunted and moaned in pain and pleasure. "Baby stop! I'll bleed out!" I shouted. The nurses walked in, grabbing Jeff, clothing him and restraining him into a straightjacket, then wrapping my wounds. "You didn't have to restrain him, you assholes!" I shouted as they restrained ME to the bed. I pulled and thrashed around. "What the--" They chloroformed me. I began to black out...

Hey my skittledemonz! I hoped and prayed you'd like this chapter. It got more interesting didn't it? :D byeeee~ -twirl-