You Meant The World To Me

When I asked that day who you liked it was because I liked you for at least a month. I hear you say your life is hell and that you've been through hell. And so have I, but my hell adds on now that we are apart. I think about you every night and day. You don't like compliments, but for me it's nearly impossible to hold them back. Your always cheerful arounds us, but in reality your not happy. You and I are more similar than it seems. In the way we hide behind our masks till they fall off because of so much emotion. Well I guess I'm getting off track on this but hey.. this stuff is true. So as I was saying you mean the world to me and when you as you like me or call me by that nickname I feel like running to you and just hugging you. Yes I know your sensitive to higs and things, but It's unbarable. I find the way you look beautiful, and the way you act perfect. I dont think I've ever thought as someone so perfect before. You just make me feel so happy and filled with joy. (No this isn't to try to get you back, because you dont like me the same anymore) I'm holding back so much emotion it's hurting. And I can't get rid of it. I live the path of a Ronan fitting in wherever I can, but you seem to be that person that makes me feel like im home. My three relationships after you don't give me this feeling. The third one im in right now im scrambling to get emotion to put in she finally saw that im not connecting, but she's trying so hard to keep us together. And all I can think about is you. I think This isn't going to last no matter how much I try. If you relize this is about you then dont think these feelings are your fault, or are going to be your fault when I this relationship with me and her ends. Because there not. You just are so damn beautiful, funny, and do great to be around its unbelievable. I dont know how to explain this, but you just mean so much to me I'd hate to lose you even more.