Vanilla

"Kev,"

"What?"

"Please?"

"No."

"I'll kiss you,"

"Don't you dare!"

"Aww~, c'mon! Please~"

"No! Just because we're together doesn't mean you have the right to copy my homework. Go do your own work."

Ayden and Kelvin were at the Bookworm's Cafe in the library. The latter was doing his homework while the former was playing with his cake. He didn't know how to solve the problem of his assignment so he was pleading his boyfriend to let him copy.

"Fine, be like that, after all I've done for you!"

Kelvin said "You haven't done anything yet for me...then again, I could consider that time you got us suspended,"

It has been five months since they started their relationship. It was hard for them at first because of the issues like they were both guys, they got suspended because of the incident at the grandstand, and their families were against their relationship, but with a little help and some convincing, they managed to overcome their obstacles one at a time.

Sighing, Ayden opened his book and started to work.

Kelvin noticed that the other was having a hard time with his homework. He decided to ignore at him at first, but gave in because of his sighing and grumbling that prevented him from doing his own. "Alright! I'll help you, but I won't let you copy,"

"Sweet! Thanks Kev!"

He rolled his eyes as he brought out his notebook. "Whatever,"

Ayden moved his chair so they were both sitting on one side of the table. The other boy took his book to see what problem he was having trouble with.

While Kelvin was studying his answers, he on the other hand was relaxing on his seat when he smelled something sweet. It smelled like vanilla, and he was sure it wasn't his cake since it's chocolate, so that only means that the smell was coming from the boy beside him. He slightly moved closer to him and confirmed that he indeed has the scent of vanilla. Ayden never thought that the aroma can be intoxicating, especially if it was coming off of his boyfriend.

Kelvin, on the other hand, was busy explaining the problem to Ayden. "...so if you multiply this, you'll get the answer. You got that Ayden? Ayden?" He turned his head to him and was surprised to see the older boy's face so close that it made him blush and elbow him on the stomach.

"Ow!"

"Wha-, what the hell are you doing?!" exclaimed Kelvin.

Ayden was rubbing his stomach when he said "...Your scent,"

He cocked an eyebrow. "My scent?"

"You smell like vanilla,"

"...Y'know what? I'm not even gonna ask...and shouldn't you be listening?!"

"Alright, alright just calm down." He pointed at the problem and asked "How do you do this again?"

_________________________________________________

Half an hour later, the boys had finished their homeworks and Ayden was waiting for Kelvin, who went to borrow a book, when someone tapped him from behind.

"Hey Ayden!"

He turned to see Sofia and her friends, he grinned at them, which almost made Mackenzie faint if Audrey didn't pinch her. "Sup girls!"