Chapter Six

A/N- This is dedicated to my friend who went out of his way to bring me a keyboard back from his workplace because my laptop keyboard has decided to go and break on me... So you guys can thank him cause he's amazing. Sorry for the late upload keeping in mind that it was only two weeks ago that I dropped my iPhone 6 down a grid :(

Midnightwriter1204 xxx

Dedicated to- Love-is-love03

Annabelle's P.O.V

My eyes opened at the sound of the metal doors unlocking, I glanced to the gates slowly hoping the men wouldn't realise I was awake. maybe this time theyd just leave the food on the ground and go. the noise coming from outside my cell wasn't exactly the most quietest either so I knew they weren't bothered about whether I was awake or not.

"any new news?" one of the voices uttered quietly probably thinking I wouldn't be able to hear him or thinking I was asleep. "everybody is involved, things are getting serious. I even heard a rumour that Bruce is back" the silence that filled after that sentence was deadly and confused me as I sensed something my captors had never felt before, fear.

who is Bruce? who was getting involved in what? what was it over? finally the first male spoke again "over a female? what would she have to do with bruce? its not possible and I think that rumour is bullshit, bruce ran away years ago and even taking jake's mate wouldn't bring him back" they were talking about me?

I felt my hopes rise to the brim, everybody was searching for me? it was getting that serious that it made my captors fear for themselves.

"there has to be a reason behind this... rockman I understand it being the females mother but bruce?" popped up a new voice, so there was three captors in the room or maybe there was more. I knew one thing, my eyes were staying locked closed. "gtuys just forget it, theyre probably just rumours to try and scare us all off." a fourth captor added. so all four of them where in my precense once again?

this bruce must be serious.

"D, this could get serious. even if they are rumours, you've heard what bruce can do so if its true... if its true, were all dead and you know it. so don't give us all this bullshit... you said this would be a little prank on her for what she did but not this..." the silence that filled the room was deadly right until I heard one thing that made me whimper, the sound of a gun shot ricocheting through the room.

I froze expecting so much pain to hit me hard but when it didn't happen I allowed my eyes to open, a cloaked figure was on his knees, both hands bloodied being held tightly over his own chest as if he could save himself from his pain filled death.

"well that was a waste, wasn't it guys. unless any of you want to join him? I could always make the arrangements?" there were more slight movements around the room and I could image the other males shaking their heads harshly not wanting the same death as the lifeless body that was now looking right in my direction. "good, I would have hated having to kill you three too. now B feed the female and L you come with me, W you get clean up duty"

there had been five captors in the room, was there anymore out there or what? had there always been more people involved in this than what I believed? I watched the armoured male figure glance around at all three cloaks "good, no arguments. I like it. don't worry about a thing. jake would never let bruce back onto his lands... after all he is the man that killed his parents"

without saying anything else the leader walked out of the room, a smaller and what seemed whimpering cloak followed. that must be the male he had nicknamed L.

"fuck, fuck, fuck..." I closed my eyes back over quickly as a head popped up to look in my direction just seconds before I heard feet shuffling up and down in a repetitive pattern. "B... what are we going to do? you do know the rumours right? bruce is a telepath, he'll know the truth in seconds. how are we meant to keep this a secret? shit, were going to die, fuck I don't want to die B" the pacing stopped for another second but then continued as if he was thinking, the pacing figure seeming to answer to his nickname, B.

"its simple, if bruce is truly back then we avoid him. we avoid him, jake and rockman. them all. you have less to worry about at the minute. my brother is asking questions... where do I go? why do I always stink of manure and all kinds of shit W. we need to sort this out before it gets out of hand" the pacing stopped and I could feel the figures eyes on me burning a hole into my forehead "we need to find a way to tell jake the truth"

"ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY.. he'll kill us all and that's if Damien doesn't fucking get to us first.. for fucks sake... SHIT... of course, your shitting me...you've been leading us on... you've been planning this the whole time haven't you... how the fuck could we not see it? I'm telling D, I cant fucking believe it Benjamin... you know where she is and I'm not going to let you out of this room I'm sorry" Benjamin?

my eyes darted open at the familiar name but a ring had already blasted its way through my ears, piercing my eardrums.

another screeching gunshot, I had heard too many in one day. in fact, I had heard enough gun shots in my life.

my heart was beating wildly in my chest as I glanced to the second dead cloaked figure on the floor in front of me, the third cloaked male watching me through his hood, a gloved hand slowly raised to the hood and then rapidly the hood fell down revealing blonde hair and bright blue eyes...