chapter three

in the middle of the night i heard something hitting the window. it sounded like rocks. "wat the.." emma hadn't woken up. i looked out the curtains and saw niall and liam standing there with a couple torches. i opened the window. "wat guys come on its like midnight." i yawned. "wake up emma." whispered liam. "ugh fine." i said as i glanced at niall. i picked up emmas book and threw it at her hitting her back, "get up your boyfriend wants you." i said lying back on my bed. i pulled the covers over my head. after a minuet or two emma jumped on my bed shaking me awake. 'COME ON YOUR COMING WITH US!" she said as she kept shaking me. i finally gave in knowing emma wouldn't let me sleep.

we both quickly got dressed and brushed our hair. i pulled on some shoes and we both started climbing out the window. liam helped us both down. emma first giving her a kiss after he did. "no need to kiss me now liam." i said mockingly after he helped me down. i looked at niall and he seemed to have turned a bright red even in this night light i could see. we started walking away from the school. i didn't know where we were going because id never been down here before. but after a while i saw we were heading for the lake. i remember niall telling me about it and how its a great place to hang out. we sat down near the waters ledge emma and liam were holding hands. me and niall just sat there awkwardly until emma burst out and said. "lets play truth or dare." niall and liam agreed quickly so we all sat up in a circle. emma decided she would ask someone first. she pointed to niall and said "niall quick truth or dare!" niall stuttered then said "ok dare." emma thought about wat he had to do and finally settled on saying. "i dare you to climb that tree." niall stood up and easily hoisted himself up there. "and you cant come down for three turns. niall groaned and stayed there. niall asked liam. liam wanted a truth. "liam do you like chocolate." he said loudly from the tree. emma let out a groan and complained that it was a boring question. liam answered that he loves chocolate. liam pointed at me and i said "dare" he smiled evily and said "i dare you to climb up there with niall. emma and liam smiled visciously while niall and i blushed like a tomato. i walked to the tree and niall outstretched a hand to help me up. he pulled me up. there wasn't much space in the tree so me and niall had to squish together.

a few turns later and we both were allowed down. someone asked me the truth of "how many guys have you kissed and who were they?" i blushed bright red and said "uhm one and it was niall." i looked down not wanting to see his face. there was some uncomfortable shifting then suddenly emma jumped up and said "im going for a walk." she started to walk off and tugged liam by the collar. niall and i were alone. after a few minuets he said "im so sorry. i shouldn't have ust taken that from you." and i replied "niall its ok your a good guy. im glad it was you." we lied down on the grass together. our hands were just a few centimetres apart. i felt a tickle on my hand and realised niall had slipped it in his hand. i turned to face him and he did the same. this was it. under the moonlight near a big gorgeous tree near a lake. we both leaned in for a passionate kiss. i didn't want it to stop but then niall pulled back, my eyes opend slowly. "are you sure." he said to me. "don't just come on." i said smiling and he kissed me again. this time we didn't stop until i got a vibration form my phone. "great." i moaned in annoyance since i had been disturbed. i quickly pulled it out of my pocket and saw it was from emma.

hey can you stay in nialls dorm tonight liams going to stay at ours tonight. he said you can use his bed for tonight. pretty please. xx

I texted her back saying fine. i told niall wat the text said. he got to his feet and pulled me up. 'come on its getting late. lets go back." he said cheekily.

when we got back he unlocked the door to his room and let me in. "ive never had a girl stay with me in here before." he said winking. i chuckled and walked to the bathroom. when i came back i lent on the door frame and said "i don't have anything to sleep in." niall whent to his suitcase and pulled out a shirt that would look like five times too big for me. "here you can use this." he handed it too me. i whent to the bathroom and put it on. when i came back i lied on liams bed. it felt weird lying in emmas boyreinds bed even though he wasn't here. i pulled the blanket up. "you can come to my bed if you get lonely you know." niall said through the darkness. "niall are you lonely?" i said teasingly. "oh deffinatly i need some company." he pouted to me. i pulled the covers off me and before i knew wat i was doing i was pulling the covers over me in nialls bed. that's when i realised he only wearing his boxer shorts. he pulled me close to him and wrapped his arms around me. "you know wat we could do." he said with a cheeky grin. "we could play twister." i said mockingly. "that's not wat i ment and you know it." he said leaning in to me. our lips collided again. i felt his arms resting on my hip. i pulled my leg over wrapping it around him. i then realised wat i was doing. while i didn't want it to stop i knew i had too. i pulled away from him and took a couple of breaths. "time to sleep." i said. niall turned on his back and i rested my head on his bare chest. i soon fell into sleep in naills embrace.

the next morning i woke up and realised quickly where i was. i got out of bed and whent to get changed in the bathroom. when i came back niall was still asleep. i didn't want to stay there any longer so i left a note saying "text me when you wake up. ive gone back to my dorm." not expecting to see anyone and not having a brush i just pulled a beanie from nialls desk and put that on. i left his room and walked back to mine.

I walked quickly with my head down. when I got metres from my room I heard the door closing. I looked up and saw liam stalking away the room. he looked up and saw me. "hey!" he said looking away. his face looked red and puffy. concern crossed my face "whats wrong?" I asked him. "don't worry. I should go." he patted me on the shoulder and walked off. I opened the door and saw emma lying on her bed. her eyes looked red and puffy as well. "emma wats wrong?" I asked her setting my shoes at the end of my bed. it was obvious liam slept in my bed last night. emma got off her bed and whent to the bathroom ignoring my question. I followed her the bathroom where she was washing her face. "emma. what happened." I asked again. she didn't answer she just said "im going to get some breakfast." without asking if I wanted to come she walked out of the bathroom and left.  

I sat on my bed and puled my phone out.

 to nialler:

thanks for last night btw I borrowed a beanie.xx

  from nialler:

that's ok ill get it later. had a great time last night. does this mean we are going out?

I didn't know. did I want to go out with niall? I didn't know. I decided to leave that last message.