Chapter 1 - Prologue

Twenty two years have passed since then.

The day when two people met and changed their life. 

The two people who thought that they will never fell in love very deep to each other.

After facing many trials, Toudo Ran and Aizen Sousuke have finally obtained their own happiness. With them become one, they were given another gift.

A son and a daughter.

Kyosuke and Kiyomi.

Both of them were the result of Ran and Aizen unbreakable love and hoping their children will obtained their own happiness just like them.

Sixteen years after their birth, both Kyosuke and Kiyomi have entered the high school together. Both of them, were pretty much like their parents, were very popular. Cool and mature Kyosuke. Kind and outgoing Kiyomi. Since they entered high school, all students were like being mesmerized by their presence. Only two month they entered, they already receiving many confessions. Kyosuke usually rejected the girls with reason he didn't have time with them and as for Kiyomi...

"I like you, Aizen-san! Please go out with me!" The man confessed while bowed down to her. His face was red, reached until his ears. The girl didn't say a word to him, confessing he slowly raised up his face. "Um, Aizen-san..?" She only smiled to him.

"Takatsuki-kun, right? From class 3?" Kiyomi asked.

"Y-Yes!"

"I'm really sorry, Takatsuki-kun" She apologized and bowed to him. "I can't accept your feelings. I already have someone I liked from a long time ago. And until now, only him that I always think about. That's why, I can't accept your honest feelings. I'm sorry...and thank you for liking me" Kiyomi said. She could see Takatsuki was trying to hold back his tears and he suddenly let out a long sigh.

"Hehe~ Got reject is really sucks, huh? Well, guess I can't help it. If you're already have someone you like, I can't do anything about it. Thank you, Aizen-san for your answer. I hope your relationship with him goes well" He said.

"Thank you, Takatsuki-kun" Kiyomi said to him, and Takatsuki gave her one last bow and walked away from her. When she made sure Takatsuki already gone, her expression changed. Became rather...sad and she let out a short sigh. "Goes well, huh? Haha, I surely hoped my relationship with him goes well..." She said to herself and suddenly, her smartphone rang and she checked it. It was a mail, from someone. She opened it and read the message. After she read it, Kiyomi immediately ran from the place. 

She ran towards the gate's school. She waved towards the students who were waving towards her and gave them her brightest smile. Few feet from the gate, she could see someone was standing in front of the gate. A man. He was very tall. He has a blue spiky hair and he was wearing a black leather jacket and blue pants. He was putting both his hands in his pockets. Kiyomi knew that man very well as she ran towards him.

"Grimmy!!!!" She called him and he immediately looked at her. He has sharp blue eyes colored. Kiyomi then wrapped her arms around his arm, startling him.

"O-Oi!!! Kiyo! Stop that!" He shouted.

"Don't wanna~ I'm very happy right now! I don't know Grimmy will come to pick me up. That's why, I'm very happy" She said to him.

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez.

The man she knew very well since her childhood. Once, when her parents took her to what her father called-Hueco Mundo, she met Grimmjow there and in instant... She felt something about him that time. Since she still a child, she already liked him very much.