intro

Every week I decide to take about forty dolars out of my high school funds my parents save for me. They really want me to have a better life than what I have now. I go to the best public middle school possible they have a scholarship to gotham city academy. I am extremely good at singing and enjoy gymnastics. I am never very competitive so decide not to compete in many competitions. I have won awards for my singing and sing to my little sister evey night. She is very sick and we cannot afford to take her to a docter I decided to ignore my parents and took her any way."how are you paying for this?" She would ask I would not respond she didn't need to know I was spending my money. Once my family finally found out they where proud. One day my parents and my sister were extremely sick so I went out to get them food I had to hope that they would be fine when I got home that they wouldn't be ddead I went to my friend ninas place where her family had a cafe they gave me four hot pies by then I was crying hoping that they where still alive because they where just so sick more sick then they had ever been. Then the ring came up to me and said "you have been chosen by the ring to join the blue lantern corps hope is strong and is strong in you. Then I was off of the earth for a year I told my sister if I don't come home get nina she will take care of you and she did. Ganthet and Sayde decided I will train in combat with the green lanterns but after that come back to ohdin after to learn about the ring and how to use it so for six months I trained without the ring with hal and some times kilawog. After six months I learned how to fight with the ring hal came after a year to tell me that my parents are in the hospital and that my sister was being taken care of by nina . I decided not to see them hal also told me about his friend letting me into gotham city academy I changed my mind and decided to see my parents and tell them he also said he found me a place to stay.....