3 years later

I have been with hunter for three years now ughh its so nice to know I can trust someone. Jacob has moved to Arizona with leah I still can't believe he got back with her. Ariana and Cameron are still going strong there so cute with each other. Cameron told me yesterday that he's going to prepose to her soon which is so cute. Did I mention tomorrow is my birthday I'm turning 16 hunters birthday was 4 days ago he's 17 I really can't wait. He has been teasing me all week about something but all he keeps saying is 'your not gunna forget this' or 'your gunna have the time of your life' what does that mean please. Anyway since tomorrow is my birthday I need beauty sleep. I run down stairs and grab my phone hunters just chilling on the sofa playing FIFA 20 (idk) I jump on the sofa with him.

Chloe: baby I'm going bed in a bit wanna join??

Hunter:okay after this match??

Chloe: nah after I beat you

He ends his match and gets the football teams up we choose teams we have never been. I decide to go Spain cus why not and hunter went Man.City. when the match finished it was 11:48pm and the scores where Man.City:4, Spain:3. I would have one him but when I got the last goal in the bell rang just before I was fuming about it. I got up and went to walk to the stairs but hunter rugby tackled me to the floor. We started to mucky fight for a bit. But I got board and decided to tease him. I pined him to the floor and started to make out with him for about five minutes when I pulled away I sat on his lap while he is still laying on the floor and started to move up and down slowly. After a few seconds I got up and went up stairs. I walked into the bathroom and through hunters long T-shirt on then walked into the room to see hunter lying there just in his boxers his abs as good as always. I jump under the blanket with him. As always I curl up in a ball and hunter wraps his arms around my waist but this time he put his hands between my Fies (can't spell for shit) I fell asleep.

      I woke up to hunter kissing my neck. Not gunna lie it was quiet a turn on I jump up out of bed and brush my teeth. Sorry ain't having my breath smelling. When I get into the room hunter gets up and shuts then locks the door.

Hunter: no one is home its just us if you know what I mean

Chloe: I kn....

I was cut off by him kissing me. I kissed him back but then pushed him away I didn't wanna do anything I have just turned 16 I'm not ready to do anything o still feel like a 14 year old never mind 16.

Chloe: baby I'm not ready mabey in like I don't 3 months?

Hunter: okay well anyway I have something for you its not much but its only little
     After were done talking I jump in the shower. Since it was sunny out I wore shorts and a mint green top with okay okay on (pic above) my blue shorts that turn to White on the end and my white vans. I braid my hair then go down stairs. I grab my phone and sunglasses then run up stairs to get on the roof balkany/patio. Then lay down I wound up falling asleep. When I wake up hunter is leaning over me. I feel something we land on my face. I wipe it off then hunter said "ewwwww gross"