No More Bad Dreams (BlackBerry x Reader)

(I decided to nickname some of the lil' skellies berries ;) so Error is a Blackberry Lol)

It had been a stressful day of both school and work. You were  extremely tired and felt like you could sleep outside during a storm. You walk into your room and change into your pajamas. Right when you were about to go to sleep, you felt a presence watching you as you sit up and look around, Nothing. You sigh thinking your imagination is playing tricks on you as you layback down and fall asleep. You wake up an hour later feeling yourself sink into your bed as you feel warmth from something, someone as you feel arms wrapped around your waist. Curiousity getting the better of you, you look down to see who's arms they were. They were boney multicolored hands and on closer inspection the fingers were red with yellow fingertips while the palm of the hand was black. You could tell by the figure of the hand that it was a male's but you weren't scared at all that someone was hugging you while you were asleep because the warmth radiating from the man was welcoming and cozy. You turn your head to face a multicolored skeleton that looked a little glitchy sleeping adorably. You smile and roll over to where your whole body is facing him and wrap your arms around him, hugging him back and letting sleep take over you. You wake up suddenly as you hear a quiet yet slightly glitchy voice as you look up at the strange skeleton laying in bed with you who had 'Errors' surrounding him. "Y/N...d-DoNt l-l-lEaVe m-mE.." He muttered in his sleep while you noticed his cheekbones turn a dark shade of blue as he hugged you closer towards him to where your face was in his chest. The next morning you woke up hoping the person that you saw last night wasn't from a dreamof yours or anything as you open your eyes slowly to see a sleepy skeleton still holding you close to him as he slowly opened his eye sockets revealing two multicolored pupils. ((Don't care about explaining what his eyes who the heck cares? There's a pic above showing you what they look lke anyways.. -.-) He looks at you and stares into your E/C before gently placing his teeth on your lips. 'A.. Skele-kiss?' You asked yourself in your mind before deepening the kiss slightly with happiness. It was true that this strange guy was attractive and all but even though you just met him, It felt like you've known him for years and that's what made the kiss so special and made it feel right.