You wear his clothes

Damon: After a rather satisfying night with Damon, you woke up to find him not next to you. You could smell the cooking of pancakes coming from downstairs. As you was practically naked, you decided to borrow a pair of Damon's boxers and one of his shirts. As you plodded your way down stairs, you could hear a noise coming from the kitchen. You inched closer to the door and peeped in. Through the gap in the door, you could see Damon dancing and singing along to one of your all time favourite songs- Lush Life by Zara Larsson. You crept into the kitchen and leaned against the island in the center of the room. When Damon turned around, his eyes immediately went on you and travelled down your body, widened, mouth hung open. He swallowed thickly. " Is that my shirt?" He asked, his voice clearly trembling but with a him of lust. "Yes. Do you have a problem with that?" You asked with confidence. "Yeah. I do. 'Cuz' you look so damn good in them!" And with that he picked you up, placed you on the island, and kissed you roughly, yet passionately.

Stefan: "You got me wet, you ass hole!!" You screamed as Stefan turned off the hose. He was holding his stomach through laughter. You two walked into the house and Stefan got you a towel. " Fuck, I've gotten the carpet wet!" You said as you stepped into Stefan's bedroom. "It's alright (Y/N). You better tale those wet clothes off before you catch pneumonia or something." He said as you dried off your hair with the towel. "Yea." Yo began to shimmy out of your soaked shorts and panties when you remembered something. "Wait I don't have any dry clothes." Stefan chuckled. "Well then you're just going to have to wear some of mine." Stefan told you, rifling through his draws. He then tossed you a pair of his joggers and a shirt. "Dang! You look hot." You both chuckled as you exited the room.

Elijah: You and Elijah had just come back from the Mikaelson Ball and it was too late to go home so you decided to stay at Elijah's. "Baby, I don't have anything to wear. And I'm not sleeping naked." You said as you entered his bedroom. "Here." He said and tossed you one of his t-shirts. "Do I look okay?" You asked as you stood in front of a mirror. "You look gorgeous (Y/N)."

Kai: You had just gotten back from a long day of practicing magic with Kai, and on the wy home he decided to jump in a puddle and get you wet. "Kai, babe, can I borrow a shirt. You got mine wet.". "Yeah, sure." He said as he passed you a shirt.

_____________________________________________________________

Sorry the one for Kai was shit. I ran out of ideas.