Minus One (-1) : Just A Little Dislaimer

Please read :)

The opinions and implications held by characters in this book are not that of the omniscient narrator i.e the wonderful author who brings this to you now :)

Not everything said in this story is a direct reflection of the opinions of the omniscient narrator/author and if it's in the story, its probably there for a reason. Please do not be offended, because if you hate a character because they say stupid things, the writer probably does too and designed specifically to move the story along! (Isn't it great to talk about yourself in third person?!)

Also, the chapter names and the order of how things happen is very specific and is done in a certain way also for a reason. Please feel free to comment if there is any confusion but I just wanted to say that the date and time of the chapter's event is at the start of most if not every chapter - this should help clean up any issues about the order of how things happen.

Oh, and all that copyright jazz. Even though it would be really flattering, after I get over it, I may be a little upset because this book came spontaneously and I love love love it to pieces so yeah. Please don't steal.

And any reference to real life people is totally co-incidental blah blah blah... Can I start telling the story now? Thank you. You may now swipe (if you're on mobile or tablet or iPod or whatever. If not, do whatever you do on there. Ugh, I've ruined the whole effect here, haven't I?)

Hope you enjoy this!