Chapter 17

hey guys so sorry about how late ive been on updates. This chapter is just a filler chapter but don't worry ill have a big one updated soon.

Chapter 17

 I walk into the doctors office with Derek and Allison. It was time to find out the genders of the babies and I was really excited. I sat down on the table and the doctor put the gel on my stumach. I was having twins! I was so happy. The doctor said I was having to baby boys. Time to go shopping!.

"Ready to go shopping?" Allison asked.

"Yeah, we have to get Lydia and Erica before we go so we can pick them up while we drop of Derek." I say getting into the front seat.

"Yeah, cause you guys have to shop for baby shower stuff to" Derek says.

"Yeah so get in the car so we can go!" I yip getting into the front seat.

On the way back me and Allison sing to the song Wrecking ball by Miler Cyrus. Yeah she's a bad person, but I like this song! DON'T JUDGE!

When we get home Lydia is already waiting for us so Derek gets out and she gets in, starting the car she drives us sown the gravel road and onto the main street.

"So! What is it! How many is it! what are we buying!"

"Calm down! It's twins, both boys, and we are buying a lot of stuff that I don't feel like naming off right now."

"Ok" She says blasting the radio and turning her attention beck to the road.

We rock out to Roar by Katy Perry on our way to the mall.

Once there we get out of the car and go to babies R us.

We get diapers, baby wipes, cribs, swings, bottles, Onezies, baby booties, clothes, and other accentuals we are going to need for the babies and their room. When we are done shopping we get something to eat and go home. When we get home the Scott, Derek and, Stiles who we just found out is Lydia's mate helped put together the cribs and get the babies room set up.

((picture of babies room in side------------------------------------------>))

After we get the room set up we all go outside for some pack football. Since I can't play obviously, they made me the coach of Derek's team.

*****

Our team one 17-2

The other team pouted as we came back inside for dinner.

"O stop pouting we told you, you could never win, we have Calla as a coach." Derek says nuzzling my neck.

I smile leaning into his touch.

"So! Who hungry?" I question.

They give a round of 'yes's' and I laugh walking into the kitchen with Erica Lydia and Allison on my heels.

I have Erica fry some beacon while Lydia slices pieces of ham and Allison fry's eggs.

I put some toast in the toaster and get the ingredients to make a double chocolate cake and put them in a pan. After pre heating the oven and putting the cake in I told everyone dinner would be done in five minutes and went to help Allison and the others. I make a bunch of beacon, ham, cheese, and egg sandwiches along with the steaks Stiles cooked. I stick them all on plates and one by one Lydia and Erica carry them out. I pull the cake out of the oven and frost it. After a few minutes of cooling I shake powdered sugar on it and carry it out on to the table. I hear a round of hungry stomachs as they stare at the delicious chocolate cake coming to them. I laugh as I sit down next to Derek. He rubs his thumb over my swollen tummy and give me a peck on the lips.

"This all looks amazing lily" He says putting a protective arm around my waist.

"Well, what are you all waiting for?" I say looking at them as they stare at me and my mate.

"Dig in!" I say laughing.

Almost right after I said that the boys started stuffing their faces. Food was flying at the far end of the table and I just laugh.

'They already new they had to clean it'

I smile and eat my food.

***

After dinner the boys start their clean up cession.

See, even thought he boys act like animals they now when it's time to be mature adults. What am I saying? They are NEVER mature! I just yell at them enough that they know when to be good.

I walk into the kitchen about to do the dishes when a pain erupted in my stomach.

My water broke.