Jeff mets slenderman

Once there was two boys. The frist boy had no face he was all pure white in a tuxedo. He lived in a mansion in the woods. He was kind and, nice. He lived we a few other people. His name was Slenderman but he like to be called Slender. The other boy was all white to he wore a white hoodie, black jeans, and tennie shoes. He always had a knife with him. His catch phrase is "Go to sleep". He had a huge smiles. He lived mostly outside. He had no home. His name was Jeff the Killer but, he like to be called Jeff. One day on July 17,1980. Jeff was walking in the woods looking for somewhere comfortable to sleep. Slender was out and, wasn't looking. Both Jeff and Slender bump into each. Slender shook his head and stood up. When he was up on his feet he look at Jeff. He help him up and, lean down to met his eyes. Slender asked,"Are you ok little boy?" Jeff replied," I'm 20 years old I'm not a little boy and, yes I'm fine." Slender giggled he though Jeff was 15 years old by his height. Jeff laughed as he figure out why he called him a little boy. Slender asked,"So what your name and where are you heading to?" Jeff replied," My name is Jeff the Killer but, call me Jeff. I'm trying to find some where to live. I have no home to go to and, I'm very sleepy. Oh and I think you are kinda cute." Slender smiles he thought,'Maybe he can live with me and, we can get to know each other.' Slender asked,"Want to live with me?We have an extra room." Jeff thought for a moment and nodded his head. Slender lead Jeff to his Mansion.

Note:HI EVERYONE. I'm new to this. I never showen my story I hope you like this. I liked to continue this. I hope you enjoy this.