Chapter 1:Jeff the Killer meets Slenderman

Warning this may have cruising reader are advised.

There was a man who had no face he was pure white all over and he would wear a tuxedo. He lived in a mansion deep within the woods. He was very kind and nice to others who he meet except his unspoken victims. He had other people living with him as they had nowhere to go, and they were his proxies. His name was Slenderman but he prefered to be called Slendy.
Then there was another man who was pale as snow, wore a white hoodie, black jeans, tennis shoes, and He always carried a knife with him. He always had a huge cut in smiles on his face, because he didn’t want others to see his sorrows. He really never had somewhere to go so, he lived outside most of the time. His name was Jeff the Killer but, he prefered to be called Jeff by the people he is close, too.
On July 17,1980 Jeff was walking in the woods looking for somewhere comfortable to rest. Slenderman was out walking around for an breathe of fresh air and, wasn't paying any attention. Jeff and Slenderman bump into each which cause them both to fall to the ground. Slenderman shook his head as he stood up and burst himself off.
When he got to his feet he looked to see what or who he bump in and he saw Jeff. Slenderman help Jeff up and, he asked,"Are you ok, sir?" Jeff replied," Yes dick face." Slenderman laughed at Jeff rudeness as he found it cute and look like a 15 years old emo kid to Slenderman by his height. Jeff was pissed at Slenderman was as he hated being laughed at. Slender asked,"So what your name and where are you going?" Jeff replied," My name is Jeff the Killer dick head but, I prefer to be call Jeff. Also I’m looking for a place to sleep. I have no place to go to and, I'm very tired."
Slenderman smiled as he thought,'Maybe he can live with me and, we can get to know each other. Plus he his kind of cute in an angsty teenager type of way. ' Slenderman cough before he asked,"Would you like to live with me in my mansion?We have a lot of extra rooms there." Jeff gave a good long  thought for a few minutes, and then he nodded his head. Slenderman said, “follow me.” Jeff nodded as Slenderman began to walk, and Jeff had follow Slenderman lead Jeff to his mansion. When they reach the mansion Slenderman showed him to his room, and left Jeff to go to sleep.

Note: Hello my lovely reader as you can I have remade the first chapter. This is because the story was making me cringe like really badly. Plus I am older now then when I made the first chapter.  So I am rewriting the few chapter I have; also I will be making an video on my channel. Thank you for all the support I hope that support continues.