Chapter 23

Once i got my moms cuts cleaned up, we quickly walked to the living room where all the lads were pacing frantically.

"Mrs.Zulcic what happened?" Harry asked right as we walked in. "Well. I was sitting here watching tv when the door bell went off. I got up to go get the door and Sammy's father barged in. He quickly started asking me where she lived. I kept telling him that I wouldn't tell him until he states his reasons why he needs to see sammy." Then my mom went quiet, looking down at the ground.

"Then he hit me... Over and over... Then out of no where he left." She said in a hushed tone. I could feel my blood boiling.. "That asshole.. When i see him im going to kick his ass.-" "SAMMY!" My mom shouted, cutting off my rant. "Sorry" i muttered.

"Harry can i speak with out in the hallway..." I asked. He nodded and i led him out of the room. "Im going to need your help and everyone else's. can you please help me??" I asked.

I cant believe i just asked harry for help. But i just have to suck up my pride and go with it. I mean, they are VAMPIRES... They can track down my dad so i could beat his ass in. What does he want with me anyways? He left me.. Now hes back? Does he think im going to whole heartedly welcome him back, hell no! Not after all the shit hes put me and mom through!

A million thoughts and questions were whizzing through my mind, i almost didnt notice when harry answered my pleads.

"Yeah! Sammy we are going to help you and your mom through this! We are vampires, so we can track him down easily." Harry said. I nodded and hugged him, thanking him. I felt him tense under my warm welcome, but he quickly hugged back. Great now im hugging him on my own free will? What next, am i gonna plant a smooch right on his face?

We stayed in each others embrace for a few more moments before i pulled back. I took Harry's large hand in my much smaller one and i pulled him back to the living room. "Mom do you want me to stay the night with you?" I asked.

She shook her head. "No sweet, ill be fine. Don't worry." I nodded hesitantly. I would abject, but my mother was always on the stubborn side. Once shes set on something... No use changing her mind.

"You guys come on.." I called to the lads. We all hugged my mom goodbye, one by one. "Bye mom, if you need anything call." I said while leaving.

I got in harrys car felling nervous. It must have shown because harry cupped my fidgeting knee, and placed his other hand under my chin, making me look at him. "Sammy, what ever your dad wants.. I will make sure he doesn't get it" then he leaned in and gave me a passionate kiss.

I froze, before i kissed back. Surprising harry and myself. He pulled back and smiled at me, i mimicked his smile.

"Hmmh" zayn huffed out. "Holy moly! Zayn you scared the shit out of me!" I said clutching my heart, waiting for it to return back to its regular pace. "Sorry, but you and harry were nearly undressing each other with your eyes" he laughed.

I blushed and glared at zayn, who had his hands raised in the air in a defense position. "Zayn..." Harry playfully warned