Chapter One

For anyone who reads this here ya go~

~Captain K

  After Bucky Barnes pulled Steve Rogers, his childhood friend, on to the beach to save his life, he went into hiding, trying to stay under the radar of shield. He walked in an alley, baseball hat covering his face as his long hair dangled freely. He pulled his jacket sleeve down over his metallic arm to keep it hidden.

Bucky walked out of the alley and onto the sideway, seeing a familiar brown leather jacket. He kept his head down to hide his face as he got closer to the man.

The man stopped and turned around, revealing chiseled features and short blonde hair with bright blue eyes. He walked into a store to which Bucky followed him in. The man walked towards the back of the store and into the bathroom. Bucky followed behind him and locked the door behind him as he walked in.

The man stopped. "Who are you...?" He asked softly, his back to Bucky.

"Steve... Its me.." Bucky replies.

Steve turned around to face the raven haired man. "B-But..." He started. "I haven't seen you since... The plane blew......" He looked up from his baseball cap into Bucky's large brown eyes.

~~~~to be continued ~~~~

I shall continue this to anyone who reads! Farewell my lovelies!! 228 Words for you guys.

~Captain K