***Prolouge New Patient Admitted***

[When you start put the hospital noise background to play just slide the picture over then play.]

{A Friendly reminder The picture of Rose is in my table of contents}

{My name is Rose Saki and This is my story about me meeting a patient who is like me part Barian. I also work part time as a nurse at Calmwood Mental Hospital.This is my story.}

[Let's Begin Let Me Help You Enjoy ^_^ Readers]

I wake up to my alarm clock buzzing on my smart phone I get up its about 6 am. I get up and get cleaned up and leave the house at 7am so I can get prepared to work at 7:45am. The drive don't take but 30 minutes to my work place I'm heading to my car and drive off. When I got there it was 30 minutes after I park getting outta my car. I then start grabbing my things from the back seat and I lock my car then I head into my work place.

"Hello Miss Saki good morning"the head doctor replied as I walked in. "Hello Dr.Feldon morning to you to"I say grabbing my roster from the folder drawer."This one particular patient is bi polar and PTSD."Dr.Feldon said to me."He don't like anyone I assigned him to you maybe you can get him to talk." The Dr finished saying. As I walk down the hallway to room 21 I hear angry yelling along with sobbing sounds.

Ray Shadows Pov:
"WHY does everyone hate me and think I have to be here there isn't anything wrong with me WHY!?!.I cry and yell angrily. I see a woman opening my room door. I just glare at her wiping my tears away looking at the floor. {"I hope I can reason and help him that is if he wants help from me that is"} I say to myself walking in his room number 21.

Rose Saki Pov:
"Hello Ray I'm Rose and I am not a threat" I say walking in his room seeing him give me a death glare. I pull up a seat at the small table in the room gestering him to sit. He is hesitates for a minute and walks over to the other chair. Then he is looking at me with a what you want look and the death look. "Do you know why you are here Ray?" I ask him breaking the silence.

(Ray's Response) "I don't answer and continue to look at her with my glare." {Roses response}"You don't have to answer me that's fine to." I reply to him with a small smile. I notice he is changing forms like the roster said. Hmm I flick my finger and transform as well seeing him completely shocked in my barian form. "What?!? Ho--How are you like me?!?." He replys angrily shocked."Blame the genes I was born with it like my brother and parents." Ile talk with you later Ray farewell I say turning back human again leaving the room.