The Unexpected Visit.

MISAKI'S POV:
As soon as I was about to wake up I couldn't move any part of my body. I couldn't breath, and my arms and legs were trapped under something with a lot of weight. When I went to feel up what it was I opened my eyes noticing I felt cold skin. I didn't realize I had my hand under Usagi's shirt. I heard him groan once I was feeling him just to see what this "object" was. "USAGI-SAN SERIOUSLY I NEED TO GET READY FOR SCHOOL" I scolded, still half asleep.

"Misaki, you know exactly what would happen if you disrupt my sleep"! "Er, I'm blaming you if I'm late" I said.
He groaned again once I hit something unconsciously.

"Eh, what am I t-t-touching" I squeaked. But then I gasped realizing where my hand was freely roaming at.

Then I used all the rest of the strength I had left and pushed his heavy weight off me. When I made my way towards the bathroom my legs felt sore, sprained, hurting.
Probably from what he did to me last night. I cringed just at the thought of it.
Some of the leftover pleasure covered my thighs making it more tricky to walk to my destination.

I stripped myself until I was completely unclothed and went to get my green and blue silky hoody. And picked up my navy blue jeans. But then I had a paranoid feeling as if I was being stared at when getting dressed.

I gasped when I felt large cold hands massage my ass. "U-Usagi-San it's still morning!! Stop it" I moaned. But of course he didn't listen. He picked me up and lifted me on his lap with him sitting on the toilet.

He forced me to stand on my legs bent over. And he spread apart my buttcheeks and started planting small kisses on it. "Uuhhhgh. Usagi-San" I half moaned. But I gasped feeling a familiar sensation when I felt Akihiko's tongue licking my center. "AHHHH" I moaned. "F-feels good" I mumbled to myself. My toes curled when I felt Usagi lubricate his fingers and stick two inside of me so quickly. He began pumping in and out of my entrance.

"U-Usagi-San, I'm g-gonna be late, stop it" I scolded. But he quickened his pace thrusting in his fingers faster than last time. I cummed straight onto the floor and was later forced to clean it up.

~Timeskip~
After I finished breakfast Usagi sped through the roads with his fancy red sports car. And we were 3 minutes late. "I told you my car is fast".

"Takahashi, you're late, sit down" Hiroki scolded. "G-Gomen! My landlord is at fault" I nervously laughed. And evil/dark auras swarmed over people when I started walking towards my desk.

~riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!

School was out and I was just about to walk my way home but I stopped in front of Haruhiko. "Ehhhhhh"?! Out of all the places why did he show up here I thought to myself.

He quickly grabbed my wrists without able to speak and he threw me inside his car driving off.

"M-Misaki"? Usagi said still inside his car noticing his brother driving off.

"H-hey what are you" I was silenced by a kiss from Haruhiko. "H-HEY YOU CANT DO THAT!! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU IM NOT YOURS" I scolded. But my head dropped once I saw his saddened eyes.

"M-Misaki, it hurts to see you be around Akihiko so much, it hurts really bad" He pulled me into his unusually warm embrace and I felt cold tears on my shoulders. And as soon as he looked into my eyes his eyes started streaming rivers of tears.

I haven't ever seen Haruhiko cry so much. Did I really say something to hurt him? I wrapped my arms around him and rubbed his back trying to lovingly comfort him. "I don't mean to upset you, but you know you'll only be more hurt having only a one-sided love with me" I stated.

"I get it he said" his sadness turned into immediate anger. He flipped me over laying me down on the bed. He walked away to lock the door to his bedroom and I noticed him removing his tie.

"W-what? You're not thinking about having sex with me are you"? I hollered.

I could practically feel the smirk smear across his face. He sprites towards me and pounced right over my body.

He easily slid his hands up my shirt and twisted my soft nipples. "Aaah! H-Haruhiko, w-what do you think you're doing"?!

"I'll make Akihiko feel jealous, I'll show him how much it hurts". He screamed but I moaned even louder when I felt his right hand stroke the outside of my pants.

I gasped when I heard my zipper being undone. "HARUHIKO, PLEASE STOP"! I pleaded.

But I had lost all of my strength to fight back once he ripped off my undergarments. And I felt his hand stroke my member in a slow loving pace.

But it quickened once I moaned. "This feels disgusting" I said to myself. It only felt right with Usami.

He increased his pace and I came in his hand. I gulped for air. This is gross, no....it's disgusting. It's not okay. Only Usami can do this thing to me.

I cried once I felt him stick a vibrator inside of my butt. And he handcuffed me to the bed so I wasn't able to move.

Haruhiko wrapped a piece of string around my tip so I wasn't able to come.

"I will be right back, I need to go get a few things" he said as he set up a camera in front of the bed.

"Agnh" was all I could responded with.
This thing inside of my butt felt uncomfortable.

~Time skip~
USAGI'S POV:
I walked up the stairs and to Haruhiko's apartment. My eyes widened once I heard familiar moans escape the door hole.

I kicked down the door and my mouth froze in shock once I saw my innocent Misaki tied up and a vibrator in his butt. His hands were handcuffed to the bed and his tip was tied. His legs were worn out and swollen. His eyes filled with lust and tears. The message on the wall said "I told you I'd get you back" with red spray paint.

I quickly made my way towards the naked Misaki and uncuffed him and took the cloth out of his mouth. He gasped. "U-U-U-Usagi-San" he moaned. "P-please get this thing out of me.

Once I took the tip off and pulled out the vibrator. He cummed in my hand.

"Heh, messy Misaki" I teased.

I picked him up. He wasn't able to walk. His legs swollen and painful. I helped him get clothed. And I planted a small kiss on his cheek and then accessed my tongue in his mouth. Then broke the kiss for air.

He cried my chest. Shivering in fear.
I'm never letting him leave my sight after what he did to him.

Sooner or later Haruhiko arrived and dropped his case and started.

"ILL FUCKING KILL YOU FOR MOLESTING HIM!! ONLY I CAN DO SUCH THING" I screamed.

He choked Haruhiko until his face turned blue. But Misaki grabbed his shirt and begged him to stop. Telling him to let to.

"U-Usagi San, please no violence" he cried.

But I didn't listen and choked him until he was unconscious.

"Misaki, were leaving"! I said grabbing his wrist. I didn't even notice that I had pushed past Iuujin.

"S-Sensai" Misaki gasped.

"Now is not the time". He said.

And the two drove off.
For Misaki it would be a difficult time explaining. But Usami didn't need an explanation or excuse. He knew exactly what had happened. Haruhiko threw Misaki in his car and drove off before he could notice.

And fucked him and would have sent him home if Usami didn't show up.
Now Haruhiko was left blue-faced not even able to take one breath.

"I should've been there to save you, Misaki I'm sorry he raped you" he cooed.

"I'll make you feel better". He said sweetly.

"Y-y-yeh yeh yeh" My legs are swollen and I can't move. It hurt Usagi he forced it on me" he cried into my shirt.

But I didn't mutter a word. I hugged him and breathed in his scent. "I'll never let something like that happen to you again, and that's a promise".

Agh. This took so long to type so you better be fucking happy with my new part. =^=