Chapter 1

Chloe's POV;
After the bell rang signaling the end of Math I scurried to my locker to grab my English books for tonight's homework. I know, homework on a Friday, stupid right? Suddenly I felt strong arms wrap around my waist and I was spun around by the one and only Joshua Hyland.

"Well hello there," I said giggling. He smiled.

"What's up Chlo," Josh said grinning. See, our relationship is complicated. We're not dating, but we both like each other. We feel like it would ruin our friendship, because we've known each other since diapers.

"Nothing, but where's Lani, Kenz and Brandon?" I asked curiously looking around. Kalani Hilliker, Mackenzie Ziegler and Brandon Pent are Josh and I's best friends. Tonight we're all having a huge sleepover.

I know it sounds gucci, but it's not like that. We don't prank call, or paint our nails. We play real games of truth or dare, and other things like that.

Suddenly, a small group of people approached us and we both turned our heads. It was Kenzie, Lani and Brandon.

"So are you guys ready for tonight?" They asked, and Joshua and I nodded.

We all walked towards the exit of the school, holding our backpacks, ready for tonight.

Kalani's jeep beeped as she pressed the button to unlock the car. She hopped into the drivers seat, and Brandon in the passengers seat. Mackenzie, Josh and I were in the back, causing us to be squished.

Kalani blasted Taylor Swift as we drove away from the school, as Josh and Brandon covered their ears from the sound of T Swift.

Kalani, Kenzie and I screamed the words to the song, and Josh laughed wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

Tonight was going to be so fun, I thought. But little did I know what would happen.