Ep.16

It's been a long day at the hospital, the doctor said that he could be discharge today.

He changed his bloodstain cloths to a fresh new set of cloths and i help him walked as we exited out of the building.

"I hate the scent of this hospital, all of them are the same." Chanu snickered and it had my attention.

What does he mean?

"Why? I like it." I smiled brightly and he rolled his eyes at me, the very deep eye-roll.

"Are you blind, why would you like a place...like.... Like this?" He asked with hand gestured to the white walls.

"I like it because i have a reason not to go to school or stay at home alone. In here, the nurses would talk to me and i won't feel bored whereas if im at home, i have no one to talk to and in school, i don't have anybody." I shared and he narrowed his eyes at me.

"Don't look at me like that." I giggled and he narrowed his eyes even deeper.

"Why don't you like this place?" I asked him, curious of his reason.

"The doctors at hospitals are stupid, they gave you high hope and take them away like it's nothing. I hate them for that." He said and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Did something happened to you?" I asked and he stopped on his tracks making me stopped too.

"It's not that important." He said and i held his hands. He looked at me with sad eyes.

"You can share it with me. Let it all out, im here to listen." I said as he hesistated.

"It's not good to bottle up everything to yourself, that is what my mother told me." I said and he finally shared his reason.

"I lost my parents in here. He said he could save my parents but there were all lies, lies and more lies." He started to opened up to me and his gaze were on the floor.

"Im sorry." I said and hugged him. I didn't know he was broken and here i thought i was the only one . I gave him comfort by hugging him and he wheep in my arms, his soft side that i missed so badly, he showed it again.

"It's okay. It's in the past now." He said and we continued walking to his car.

The doctor said to me, if I want chanu to recover faster, he should eat more carbohydrates and proteins, his immune system was too weak. I decided that i should do him this favor for sparing junhoe's life. I should cook for him.

We headed to the supermarket and i decided that we could shop for some ingredients.

"You stay here, i'll go and buy the ingredients needed."

"No. I don't want you to go alone, i wanna tag along." He said stubbornly.

"Chanu~ you're still recovering, you can't overwork your side it will get worse. Don't worry about me i'll be quick."

"Here. Take my card. Hurry up okay." He said passing me his black card.

"Okay~" i sang and smiled. He smiled and i hurriedly left the car and went inside the supermarket.