Entry 1

Chapter 3 in Never Going Back

Dear Mum,

So we just got to America today.  I love it everytime we come here.  We met up with Simon for lunch today and he invited Amelia Wiscovith.  She is that girl from The X-Factor that I told you about.  She is even prettier in person.  I wish I had a picture to show you.  Her hair falls down her back in a way that is just....undescribable.  I didn't know I could find hair attractive, but her's is amazing.  She is so amazing mum.  I really like her.  The way her eyes light up when she is talking about her future.  I just hope I have a chance to get to know her better.  You would love her mum, I just know it.  We are leaving America in 3 weeks.  It's short but seems so long.  I miss you mum and will call soon.

Love, Niall

I know I said I would do this for my mum, but writing this just seems alittle weird.  Although she is fully convinced that I will be glad I did this in the future.  I just hope she is right and that no one else see's this.

*Author's Note*

So guys I just wanted to let you know that these will be kinda short for now.  Please vote and tell me if you even like this at all in a comment.  I dont want to waste my time for something no one is liking or even reading for that matter.