☆♪∞§ Chapter 5 §∞♪☆

It's been one month since Niall and Liam were at the doctors. There's been no call to tell them of what's wrong, and Niall's still sick. It's scary to Liam, to not know what's wrong with your boyfriend, and he's trying his best - he really is - but his mind still goes towards the negative possibilities; Niall's dying, that's why the doctors haven't called; and he has a terminal illness that isn't cureable; being two of them that pop in him mind the most.

But now there's something else to think about, Danielle's appointment, Liam didn't want Niall going, 'You're too sick.'. It took sometime convincing, but Niall finally agreed to stay home, but he made sure to say, 'Make sure to call me as soon as you know anything.'

Which is what Liam did, after a hour of waiting, he heard Daniell scream from her room, he wasn't sure what was happening in there because 'I'm a grown girl Li, I don't need you in there with me.'

Danielle had found out she was having triplets - TRIPLETS! - three girls, and she was esctaic, 'I'm going to be an aunt to three beautiful girls!' she gushed to the nurse as she was leaving the room. The nurse had congratulated her and wished her the best of luck befire leaving for the next patient.

Liam was waiting in the waiting room when Danielle came running over, a huge smile on her face, 'Good news?' he asked 'Great news! It's triplets.'  she began gushing again. The other patients in the room cooed, 'That's so sweet.' an elderly lady said, 'You're going to make such an adorable family.' the ladies husband added, 'They're not for us.' Danielle gestured to herself and Liam, 'They're for me and my boyfriend.' Liam told them. That it self brought more congratulations around the room.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Niall was over the moon when he found out. He burst into tears and sent Danielle at least five thank you texts.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Niall was home alone, (Liam was at the store, grsbbing baby supplies) when the phone rang. 'Hullo?' he answered 'Can I please speak to mister Horan?' 'Speaking' 'Ah, great. I'm calling to congratulate you.' 'On what?' 'The babies.' 'Oh thank you, I can't wait until Dani gives birth' 'Dani? Mister Horan. I'm calling about your babies.' 'Dani's my surrogate. They are my babies.' 'Mister Horan, you're pregnant. With twins. A boy and a girl.'