Airport

Jack's POV

"I can't wait for Mark to come over! He will be here in a couple of hours. I better get ready to pick him up from the airport."  I go to the bathroom and take a quick show just thinking of Mark. He doesn't know that I have a crush on him and I plan to tell him when he gets here. I walk out to my car and start it up. I felt my phone vibrate. "Who could that be?"   I look at it and it was Mark.

Jack - Hello?

Mark - Hey Jack I'm getting off the plane. Met me at gate 5.

Jack - Ok. Met you there. Bye.

Mark - Bye.

Marks POV

I'm so excited to see Jack again! It has been at least 4 years since we have seen each other. The only time we see each other is when we Skype each other. We talk a lot on the phone. I have been in love with Jack ever since I saw him. I'm going to do something to him when we get to his house to show him I love him.

Jacks POV

I wait over at gate 5.   (no idea what I'm talking about gate 5. Sorry 😔)   I watch for Mark and I see him with his fiery red hair. "MARK!!!!! OVER HERE!!!!"  I yell at him and wave at him which was a bad idea. All the people in the airport who knew use came up to us. We couldn't get out until a hour later! When we get back to my place Mark did something that I wanted to do to him.