Chapter 1 ~~ One cut

<!>Warning, small bits of blood... idk thought i'd let you know<!>

Also! This takes place in the industrial area from the game!

(Y/N)'s POV

You screamed and cried as you felt the knife cuts through your skin. "Now, what don't you do daring?" Your adopted mother said and pulled the knife away. "I-I don't show my true, s-shameful self." "Good girl" she said and unbond the ropes tying you to the wooden chair in the dark basement. You could hear your father's drunk laugh in the corner. You shakingly got up and ran to your room, locking the door. Tears streamed down your face as you sat on your bed and counted the new cuts.

Only 5... not the worst ever... you thought and wrapped your arms in bandages to stop the bleeding. You were very nervous for tomorrow, another day of kindergarten... You knew that the teachers were becoming suspicious of you wearing long sleeves. It was almost spring and blazing outside. But you had too! Or they would see your cuts and.. and... and who knows what your parents would do!

Your original parents were killed by a member of the vipers... a gang, leaving you and your older sister who was 6 at the time, you were 3, at an orphanage. Now separated from your sister, the pain continued with your new parents who constantly abused you for who you really were....

-+-Time skip to school day cuz Luna~Chan is lazy-+-

You walk into kindergarten, tugging on your sweater, trying to hide the cuts on your wrist and because it was almost 72 degrees outside. You nervously sat down on the rug and started playing with some blocks. After a few minutes, your teacher, Mrs.Koval, walks up to you. "(Y/N)... we need to talk to you, please follow me..." she said quietly and helped you up.

"O-Okay..." you said and walked with her down to the office. There was the principal, Mrs... something.. You didn't know her name actually... Mrs.Koval gave you a cookie and sat you down in a chair. "(Y/N)... is something wrong?" she asked and looked at you. "N-no..." you stuttered quietly. "(Y/N), something is wrong... you always wear a sweater or a sweatshirt, and whenever your parents come to get you... you seem... scared." she said and looked at the principal as if asking her what to do.

"I-I'm fine... r-really..." you said again and itched your arm, then felt a sharp pain in your arm. At first you thought you just hit one of your cuts, but when you saw the principal and Mrs.Koval's faces... you knew one of your cuts had opened. You saw blood slowly becoming a stain on your white sweater. T-Their gonna kill me... you thought as your eyes filled with tears. My parents are gonna kill me.. "(Y/N).... please take off your sweater..." Mrs.Koval asked looking worried. You did as you were told, and they gasped, at the tons of small cuts and bruises on your skin, including one, with was now bleeding.

(A/N)

Hope you all liked it!!! This first chapter was written by me, but my friend Kito_jerza_13 is co~writing this with me!! Next chapter coming soon!! Also Mrs.Koval is an original character and NOT from the game, more game characters will be added over time, 1 is possible in the next chapter, guess who?! I bet you won't :) 

~~Luna and Kito <3