New students._.

You pov
As I walk to the buss stop, I see new Students, I put my Hood on so they can't see my ugly face...(STUT UP YOU BOOTYFUL GIRL...SOWWIE BACK TO THE STORY) "yay" the buss is here

^le time skip^

As I made it to my loocker, I saw Jade (bully's name) and her "crew", Hey ya Punk wanna see something heh. No leave me alone! Aw *snaps fingers* then the two oth girls come to me and kick me, punch me till blood came out. HEY STOP THAT, WHAT DID SHE EVER DO TO YOU!!!?

I try to sit up, but my body is week, but that voice came from the boy this morning... Everyone said "ooooooo" then Jade and them leave. Looks like I have to take you to the nurse

^le time skip^

Well Miss. (Y.n) (Y.l.n ). You should feel better soon, you should go home an sleep, I will Call your ""parents"". you shook your head t a yes.

Hey um, I sorry you have to go through this today, oh I'm Gold, call me Goldie for short. I'm (Y.n), and it okay i go through this EVERY DAY!! Oh I'm sorry, how about i tackitack you home then?

Take ME home? People hate me because I get beat up every day... And by my STEP parents... WHAT?! Grrr that should'nt bE right. Well yeah...

^le time skip^

Thanks, for taking me home. Oh no pressure, an (Y.n) your pretty no matter what anybody says *winks*
O-oh thanks... Hey umm I know wE meet today BUT I really want to do this.
~Warning lemon~

He was leaning in, To KISS ME WHAT?!?! I melt into the kiss, he does to, I put my hands around hi neck, h puts he hands around my waist, he licks my bottom lip to go in my mouth, I open my mouth for him, he was exploring my mouth, then it gets rough, I moan, we pull apart (still not over) we tooK out  breath.

Stay here. I look in the house, no one...

Hey my parents are home, wanna come in? Sure I guess, can we continue?.
You look at Goldie with a DEEP Red face...

I guess...? He leans in AGAIN. you open your mouth for him. He picks you up, puts you on a wall, you moaning, you wrap your legs around his waist. He puts his hand in your pants (Dat rims:D) he pulls you closer and closer.

He takes off his shirt, you take of yours to. See your Beautiful~ aww your blushing Dearie~

Then you take Goldie in your room...
%%%%%%%%%%%%
HEY YO I MAY MAKE A CHAPTER TOMORROW ENJOY THE CLIFFHANGER.   >:D