Just Let Me Play With It

Benjamin and Vivian has been together for 5 years and just got married 3 months ago. Benjamin is a football for the Atlanta Falcons and Vivian is a beautiful hot model that travels all around the globe. They are the perfect couple that always stay together no matter what and most of all...they're a very freak couple ;)

It's 7:30 am on a Friday morning, Benjamin and Vivian are sleeping peacefully in their giant master bedroom. Benjamin's arm is wrapped around Vivian holding her tight. He wakes a few minutes later and rubs his eyes then looks over at his beautiful wife smiling.

Ben: "Damn she so beautiful!" He said as he look at her beautiful features like her soft chocolate skin, big dreamy eyes, big juicy lips, and her sexy body.

He started to get turned on by looking at her and thinking about nasty things to do to her. He smirks as his arm was still around her and slides his hand under the covers and gently rubs her pussy against her panties.

Vivian starts to mumble in her sleep, he bites his lip as he starts to rub a little faster. She moans and opens her beautiful eyes and looks at you with her mouth open .

Viv; "Mmm fuck....stop it!" She moaned grabbing his arm

Ben: "Come on baby, let daddy play with it" He said seductively as he kisses her neck as slides his hand in her panties.

Vivian was getting wetter and wetter every second by his touch. She spreads her legs a little wider and let him do the work. Benjamin moves the covers exposing her gray Calvin Klein bra and panties set. He took off her panties and gets down between her legs and her kissing her inner thighs

Viv: "Mmm shit big papa, taste that pussy!" She moaned looking down at her husband spreading her legs wider.

Benjamin starts to lick her sweet clit as Vivian starts going wild grabbing her breasts and moaning Benjamin's name as he flicks his tongue against her clit.

Viv: "Shit baby! Ahhh I love your tongue daddy! Oh my God!" She screams in pleasure as she holds his head.

Ben started to suck on her clit and tug on it gently with his teeth as he adds two fingers inside her finger fucking her slowly. He grab and massage his dick with his free hand

Viv: "Ohhh...fuck...babe AHHH DADDY OH SHIT IT'S TOO MUCH!" She screamed as she starts to push his head away from too much pleasure she's having.

He moves and gets out of the bed and stands on her side as he pulls down his gray Calvin Klein boxers revealing his big thick juicy 11 inch dick. Vivian jumps up at the size and stares at it.

Viv: "D-Damn you're getting bigger and bigger!" She said biting her lip

Ben: "I know baby. Suck it now!" He said in a demanding voice

Vivian smirked and grab his dick putting the tip into her mouth and sucks gently looking up at him.

Ben: "Sss mm shit baby right there"

Vivian add more of him in her mouth and bob her head back and forth going faster. Benjamin moans in pleasure as he reaches his hand over and massage her clit looking down at her as she mosns softly sending vibrations to his dick.

Vivian took him out of her mouth and strokes him gently as she licks his tip. She puts her hand over his and make him massage her clit faster.

Viv: "Mmm I want to ride your dick baby daddy"

Benjamin smiles and leans down to kiss her lips softly then climbs on the bed lays on his back. She climbs on top of him and guide his tip to her entrance as she moans in pleasure.

Viv: "Damn Benjamin you got bigger!" She said as she slowly sits all the way down on his dick and start to ride him slowly.

Ben: "Sss Mmm yeah babygirl and you tight asf!"

Vivian twirls her hips as Benjamin grabs then making her bounce up and down as they both scream and moan loudly going wild at it!

Viv: "OH DADDY I LOVE YOUR DICK I LOVE YOUR DICK SO MUCH BIG PAPI!"

Ben: "AHH YEAH I LOVE YOUR PUSSY TOO BABYGIRL!" He said as he slaps her ass and she jumps and gasps.

Viv: "SLAP MY ASS HARDER, DADDY!" She yells as her husband slaps your ass again even harder than before.

Ben: "OH SHIT BABY I'M GONNA CUM!"

Viv: "ME TOO BIG DADDY FUCK YEAH!" she screams as she cums all over his dick and Benjamin cums inside her seconds later.

Vivian lays on top of Benjamin's sweaty chest and looked up at him smiling as he smiled back at her.

Ben: "Good morning baby"

Viv: She laughs and playfully slaps his chest "Good morning"

The End