Chapter 7- Nightmares

Emil's POV
~°~°~°~°~°~°~°
Nightmare begin
I was trapped. She had locked me in the closet again and was coming to get me. She also said she had a "surprise" for me. All I was sure of was that she was going to beat me, or worse- kill me. I had been locked in the closet for what felt like hours, claustrophobia creeping in my veins. I started trembling. What if I never got out of here? What if I died right here and no one knew what happened to me? Horrible thoughts bubbled in my mind, seizing my body in fear.

Suddenly the door was yanked open. She stood in front of me, a sadistic smile drawn on her face like a gruesome picture. Her eyes held miles of blood lust that seemed to never end in the pits we call eyes. "Now be a good boy for mommy and follow me, ok?" She said venomously. I got up shakily, but she didn't give me a chance to try and follow her. She grabbed my hair harshly, pulling me down a dark, long hallway. She kept dragging me by my hair until we came to a door. She slung open the door, which led to stairs that seemed like there was no end to them. She dragged me down the stairs like she had done in the hallway. She didn't stop until we arrived at another door that looked like the entrance to a torture chamber. She kept her grip on my head and pulled out a small key ring, the one that she always had just in case she needed to lock me in some place for hours or even days. She unlocked the door, slinging it open like the door before.