Rules n' stuff

1. No Mary/Gary Sues, please.
2. Don't spam people if they don't answer, just move on to rp with someone else.
3. Don't be shy! By all means, if there is no one else to roleplay with just ask me.
4. Follow rules and fill out the form correctly.
5. YOU MUST ROLEPLAY LIKE THIS:
Bob flicked his tail, and scented the air for any small creatures in the area. "Susie, have you found anything yet?" Bob asked his hunting partner.
Roleplay in third person, please.
6. No other half-wolf hybrids. Alpha is the only one who is half-wolf.
7. You must have read the Survivor's series. No newbies, please.

                             Form:
Name:
Age:
Gender:
Rank:
In pack (yes or no)?:
Breed of dog:
Personality:
Appearance:
Mate:
Crush:
Pups:
Etc:

Stuff:
- The alpha WILL be mean. Don't complain if he hurts your oc.
- I will accept your oc. Do not rp until I accept it. If you do, you will be removed from the rp.
- If dogs would like to become mates, they may without asking permission from higher ranks.
- If a Patrol Dog wants to become a Hunter, they must ask the Beta to challenge a current Hunter to take their place.
- First come, first serve with higher ranks (Beta, Alpha's mate). Don't complain or whine because you didn't get the role you wanted.
- Don't make all Hunters ;-;
- There is a limit of 4 Mother-Dogs at once. You may have a total of 8 ocs, and if you get a higher rank you may only create one of a higher rank.