•Surprise Kisses•-Snake x Reader

It has been a few days since you joined the circus and played a major role in it, as a snake charmer (Sorry If You're afraid of snakes, I'm really not scared of them. I just think snakes are moving gummy worms XD). That means you get to join Snake, your not-so-long time crush.

You ran away from your horrible and cruel parents until joker found you in the forest near the circus. There weren't enough tents for you so you had to sleep with Snake.

It was dusk, the crowd of people went home and you were finished playing your role, so you can stay in the tent. You skipped dinner because you ha lost your appetite after seeing a fat 6 year old in the crowd randomly throw up when he saw the snakes.

As a nightowl,(A person who is more active in night.) You'd stay up and go near the forest to play with your snakes. And that was what you were doing now.

You smiled as you kept patting a big snake that you always use in front of the people while you sat on a big rock. "I love snakes... they're just-"

"Calm and peaceful."

You looked up and saw the one and only Snake. He had some snakes covered around him like always, the same pair of golden eyes that you fell in love with. A Blush crept up to your cheeks so you quickly looked away to hide it. You felt a warm and soft feeling on your cheek, you looked at Snake and he had pecked you on the cheek, making you blush more if possible.

"She looks cute... Says Wordsworth." He muttered, his voice was barely audible. You stared at him, he had a pink tint of dust on his cheeks. "We should have fun with her... Says Oscar."

You turned into a blushing mess, and so did Snake. "Are you... always translating?" You asked him, Innocent (E/C) staring into his golden orbs.

"Not really.." Snake, for the first time, replied without translating. His reply was more like a question.

"Oh.." There was awkward silence between the two of you.  You heard slight shuffling, Then Snake was sitting right beside you. He put a hand on your shoulder and pulled you closer to him, You blushed when your head was resting on his shoulder. "S-Snake...?" You blushed more as you turned into a human tomato.

You felt a warm feeling on your lips, Your eyes widened in the kiss. Soon, you melted into it and kissed back, wrapping your arms around his neck. He flinched at your touch, making him blush. Both of you pulled away, gasping for air.

"I... L-Love.. You.." It seemed cute that he was struggling to say those words. You giggled and kissed him on the nose, making him blush and widen his eyes. "I love you too.."

After that, both of you went back to your tent and talked, made jokes and laughed. It was surprising that Snake was actually fun to hang out with. Both of you did that until you fell asleep in each others arms.

====================
I'M SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FOREVER.
PLS FORGIVE AUTHOR-CHAN
UHUHUHU