Welcomes and Warnings

Hey there! Lilith here to say thanks for opening my story up. I'm surprised your interest has been piqued by my ambiguous description.

Anyways, I hope that you enjoy the confusing lives of Thalia, Bly, and the other twenty characters that I have made backgrounds for, and now need to figure out how to logically include them in the story.

Wish me luck!

P.S. I hope you enjoy what I write and I accept any constructive criticism I can get. So, don't be afraid to shoot me a comment with suggestions, things that aren't clear in the chapter, grammar/speling mistakes, praise, why you don't like my story, etc.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now that we have gotten past the pleasantries, it's time to mosey on over towards the more serious parts of my writing.

I am very invested in all of my writing, but especially this particular peice. I have been working on this story since the fall of 2011 and I will not tolerate any reproductions of this piece or any of my work.

I put a lot of effort into writing, planning, plotting, creating, and living these stories. I would appreciate it if everyone on Wattpad would be courteous and not steal my ideas, characters, storylines, or just outright plagiarize my works.

If I find out that some of you have a hard time respecting my wishes, I will come and find you. I won't kill your family, or your pets, or "bathe in the crimson flow of your blood"(1). Instead, I will do to you what you did to me. I will find every document that contains school papers, short stories, novels, drabbles, one-shots, ANYTHING you worked hard on, and I will delete it. All of it. You think I'm joking. I'm not. I will find a way.

I know most of you feel the same way as I do about the scum that steals other people's works and takes credit for them, so if anyone sees my work floating around the internet where I didn't put it, please come and tell me so I can go return the favor.

© 2011, Lilith_theKing

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Have a nice day!

(1) #yougodes @Love_Desi

The image on the cover does not belong to me.