Chapter 5

WARNING MATURE CONTENT. IF YOU CANT HANDLE THE SMUT DONT READ. I feel like I shouldn't put any smut in this early but fanfics are boring without it, let's be honest. If you don't agree, you're lying to yourself. P.s this is the first time I've written smut.

We got invited over to Liz and Andrews for dinner tonight, and I kindly accepted their invite for Josh, Mum and I.

I step out shower and wrap a towel around my body, making my way into the bedroom that Josh and I share. I'm only in my undergarments when I feel Josh's large hands on my shoulders, and his lips on my neck.
"Hey baby" I smile, quickly turning around to meet his pretty brown eyes. His hands go to my waist and he pulls me closer whispering in my ear.
"We have time" I shake my head.
"Not now, we have to be there in a hour and a-" I'm cut off by his lips on mine, my hands instinctively go to his hair as I feel his hands roaming my body. He walks us forward not once breaking the kiss, and we swiftly fall onto the bed. I moan into the kiss as I feel his restrained bulge grind down against my lower pelvis. He attaches his lips to my neck and kisses down through the valley of my breasts. He pulls back and looks at my covered chest.
"I think we will leave it for now" he continues to kiss down my stomach until he reaches the waist band of my panties. He skims his fingers along the outside of the waist band teasily.
"Josh" I whine, he smirks and I feel his hot breath against my sex.
"Tell me what you want, baby." He whispers seductively.
"Please, Josh" I groan as his fingers run up and down the front of my panties.
"Tell me" he commands.
"Touch me!" I moan.
"As-" he's cut off by a knock on the door. I groan loudly.
"Yes, mother?!" I yell frustrated.
"Um, it's not your Mum, it's Luke" I hear Luke's voice from the other side of the door.
"Fuck sakes" I curse under my breath.
"Uh, I came to drop off some things you left at my house, I left them down stairs. Y-you're mum told me to come up and tell you" his voice is raspy.
"Okay, thank you. I'll see you later." I hear his footsteps as he walks away from my bedroom door. Josh looks down at me, smirking.
"Shut up" I blush, thinking about what almost happened.
Obviously, it isn't the first time it's happened but I still get a little embarrassed.

We arrive at Liz and Andrews an hour later and we all greet each other with warm smiles and gentle hugs, and I see that Jack is here with his girlfriend, Celeste.
"Chyanne, love! How are you?" Liz asks as we embrace.
"I'm well, thank you."
"Thank you, so much, for all that you done. I'm sorry you had to see him that way."
"You're welcome. It was hard but I can't imagine how you feel" my voice is hushed. She nods her head. We soon all sit down at the dinner table and eat a meal that Liz prepared before we arrived. Small talk is shared between everyone, until Andrew turns all the attention towards Josh and I.
"So, how long have you two been in a relationship?" I look to Josh and back to Andrew.
"Well, we made it official three months ago" I state proudly.
"And you two live together?" He continues to question us.
"No, sir we don't. But are looking in to finding an apart within the next month or so." Josh answers for the both of us.
"Hmm, it's good to know you're doing well." I can tell he wanted to say something else but he decides to keep his mouth shut.

After we finish dinner, the parents all talk, while Josh, Jack, Celeste, Luke and I all decide to go in the back yard. They have a small fire pit and last summer Luke and I spent a lot of time around the fire with the other boys. Luke lights the fire and we all sit down. Quiet music plays in background while we all talk, laugh and enjoy ourselves. And I notice that Josh is feeling a little left out after a while, so I tell everyone we are leaving. We exchange hugs and say our goodbyes. It's not until I hear Luke calling my name that I tell Josh to wait in the car.
"Yeah?"
"Thanks for coming tonight" he scratches the back of his neck nervously.
"No worries, it was great to catch up with everyone. Also, remember what we discussed earlier about the band. Call them, catch up. I know you miss that band more than anything" he nods. "They will understand and they will be excited to make a huge comeback!"
"I hope so. I miss touring." He smiles sadly. After I broke the news to Luke that I met Josh, he stopped enjoying playing shows and he left the band. They didn't want to continue without Luke, so they split all together. I give him a hug, and say goodbye.

When I get to the car, Josh is waiting impatiently, tapping his fingers against the wheel.
"Everything okay?" I ask.
"Yep" he says bluntly and we speed off down the road. I roll my eyes.

What have I done now?

_________________________________________________________
I know I said I won't be updating due to other stuff but I wrote this before and I wanted to post. Please comment and stuff. Luke and Chyanne's ship name is Luanne, thank you to JaydenHatala for the feedback and suggestion! Vote and keep reading. Will update when I can.