Chapter 5

Linna P.o.v.

I was in cloud nine. I couldn't stop thinking about Dean. Dean Miller. I mean..how could I not. I blame it on my brothers. If they just let me be a normal teenage girl, maybe I was more used to this sort of situations. I was kinda shocked, that they let me go on a date with Dean, because they aren't really on good terms with each other.

Someone knocked on my door.

"Who's there?"

"You're favorite brother, Chris, duh!"

"Yeah..right. I don't have a favorite brother. "

The door flew open. Chris walked in with a shocked look on his face. 

"Lin, I'm your favorite brother!" he gasped. Such a drama queen. I rolled my eyes.

"What's up?" I rolled off my bed and ignored his drama queen acts about that he's my favorite brother. 

"Are you and Dean, like, dating?"

My eyes widen and my mouth went in an O-shape.

"What..pfft...noooo.." He gave me the look. The look that says: I know that you're lying.

Chris walked over to me and sat on the bed. "Lin, tell me the truth, do you like him?"

Out of all my brothers Chris was the most thoughtful one, but he was still protective of me. I gave it a thought. Did I like Dean? I mean could you like someone if you only went on a date with him once. Is  it already liking someone, if you couldn't stop thinking about them, if they were not by your side at the moment. Is it liking...when they kiss you, that you feel sparks all over your body. Is it really liking if you want to be the one for them? Is it? Do I like Dean? Dean Miller? Then I relised something. Something important. I may not be the most experienced girl with dating boys, but one thing I knew for sure.

I looked at Chris. I took a deep breath and said:

"I don't like him, Chris." Chris looked relieved at what I said, but I knew for sure, that he isn't going to be relieved anymore. 

"Good, beca-" Chris began, but I cut him off.

"I love him." I breathed out. Chris looked at me in shock.

"Y-you...w-what?" Chris said.

"I love him, Chris. I love Dean. Dean Miller." I whispered looking him in the eyes.