Clara Meet Sam

"Your friends, are they nice?" Clara asked me. I looked glanced over my shoulder to look at her.

"They might not like you because of what you are, but give them time." She nodded and we continued walking to the portal room. Once we arrived I hopped through the portal, thinking of Bobby's house and we were there.

"Sky? Is that you?" I heard Bobby's gruff voice call through the house.

"Yep. and I brought a friend. Be nice to her." I looked at Clara and smiled a reassuring smile.

"Ain't I always-" Bobby cut himself off looking at Clara. Bobby reached for his holy water and I stood in front of Clara.

"Be nice, Robert." I growled. He stared at me with a shocked expression.

"She's my responsibility and she's my friend. Hurting her is like hurting me." Bobby put the holy water down and pulled me into a hug.

"The boys have been looking everywhere for you!" I giggled and pulled out of our embrace.

"I've been in Hell Bobby. Where've ya been looking?" As I said this, the Winchester's burst through Bobby's front door. I slowly navigated my way over to Clara.

"Sky! You're back!" Sam said, hugging me.

"Can't breathe." I managed to get out before I was released.

"Skylar, who is this?" I looked up at Sam. He had a look of interest in his eyes. I giggled.

"Sam this is Clara. She is a demon from Hell. If any of you hurt her, I will personally shove my foot up your ass. Is this understood?" I questioned, eying Dean.

"Understood." everyone mumbled.

"Clara, I'm going to leave you here with Sam, okay?" She looked at me with wide eyes.

"It's okay. You can trust him." I smiled at her and she relaxed. Good. Matchmaker Sky strikes again!

"She's from Hell? And you want me to be nice to her?" I glared at Dean.

"Yes. Since I caged up Lucifer by myself, I became the queen of Hell. Is that a problem, Winchester?" I growled at him.

."S-sky your eyes are red." I nodded.

"Happens when I'm angry." I stopped glaring and just stared at Dean.

"Just be nice to her, okay." He crossed his muscular arms over his chest.

"Fine." I nodded. 

--------------------------------------------