Chapter One

Fallon sat there staring off into the distance as Peter approached her he tossed an apple into her lap she looked down at it and then up at him. "I'm not hungry"

"You shouldn't be so quick to turn down such a delicious apple." He said sitting down beside her she picked up the apple and he grinned "It's probably the best apple you could ever taste"

"And how would you know? You've never tasted it." She replied eye brows raised.

"Yes, but I know."

"You know?"

"Yes" he grinned.

She eyed him carefully "I don't believe you."

"Well then, there's only one way to prove me wrong" he pushed her hand that held the apple toward her mouth.

She laughed lightly "That is true, you've gotten me there" and she took a bite of the apple. Her eyes widened laughed covering her mouth with the back of her hand holding the apple. She swallowed "You were actually right- hey!"

He took the apple from her and bit into the other side chewing it with a grin on his face "you didn't think I'd let you have such a fine apple as this all of yourself, did you?"

-Peter-

I sat up in bed it was 5:00 in the morning. I can't believe that was just a dream, a stupid dream. I miss that, I miss Neverland. Why did Henry's family have to ruin everything? It was all so perfect, so peaceful but thrilling.

I got up and walked into the bathroom running my hands over my face I was wide awake but somehow groggy? It was all so frustrating this was not the plan. I never- I never thought this could bother me so much. She was just Fallon and now- now she's Lucy Darce a foster kid, who thinks I'm an insane bad boy this can't be happening. But it is....

...An Hour and a haft later...

I walked down the street the sun was rising and kids and their parents were walking to school but as our paths crossed they walked quicker. I Tom Macalison had the fear of the people something I'd always wanted, but somehow it had lost the thrilling edge it used to provide. I entered Granny's and sat down at the counter Fallon entered soon after heading straight to the cash register with Baelfire in tow.

"Why do we have to stop here Lucy we're going to be late." He asked

"No we won't not if we take a short cut." Granny approached the counter "I'd like a medium coffee, black." She told her and Granny nodded, "Honesty Neal I don't know why you're so worried we'll be fine" Fallon sighed pushing her hair behind her ear.

"Because we've been late five times this month Mrs. Stevens will have our heads."

Fallon laughed lightly just like she had in my dream "Hello? Come on Tom I don't have all day." I looked up to see Granny in front of me "Just a tea." I looked back at Fallon.

"No she won't" she shook her head "We'll be fine you worry too much." Granny brought her the coffee and she thanked her grabbing a hand full of sugar packets "Come on we'll be late." She called running out the door and Baelfire huffed running after her. I sat there staring out the window watching her and Baelfire run down an alleyway and through a broken fence.

"Tom....Tom!" I looked up to see Granny standing in front of me with my tea, exasperated "Pay attention would yea?" I rolled my eyes and paid her the money and sipped on my tea.

I didn't want to stay here anymore, there wasn't a point. I asked for a to-go cup and granny raised an eyebrow "Tired of us already Tom?" while annoying Granny wasn't scared of me it was refreshing.